Novelis Luxembourg S.A.
- Mechanical Engineer
2011 - 2012
- Installation of a Vibrational Monitoring System on two Aluminium cold mills;
- Daily analysis of vibrations for preventing failures of bearings on the work roll mills;
- Redaction of reports on the state of bearings in case of failure, of avoided failure and particular vibrational features of the mills;
- Regular contact with the provider of the system, speaking German;
- Co-Redaction of an update of Quality and Safety Procedure for changing the work rolls on three mills.
Novelis Inc. is a world leading compagny in aluminium rolling and beverage can recycling and produces around 19 percent of the flat-rolled aluminium products, operating in 11 countries with nearly 11,000 employees. The plant of Luxembourg has continuous casting and 5 cold mills an employs about 330 persons for producing 40,000 To/year of foil, down to 6.3-micrometer thick.