Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Finance de marché
- Country Chief Financial Officer
Casablanca2014 - maintenantChief Financial Officer at Nexans Morocco (company listed at Casablanca Stock Exchange) and its subsidiaries (1,6 BMAD Consolidated Sales)
- Financial director of the Group Central Treasury and Project director
Casablanca2009 - 2014Financial director of the Group Central Treasury (Nexans Services based in Brussels) and Project director (15 internal and external staff and coordination at group level):
- Responsible for the financial information of the entity (BEGAAP and IFRS focus on FX impact and Group Accounting Net debt…) (B/S 1.3 BEUR, Financial result 25 MEUR) and internal controls
- Coordination of tax aspects (including set up of a new Central Treasury transfer pricing policy) and administration relationship,
- Group’s treasury reengineering project director (from the design to the RFP and implementation)
o Bank rationalization (from a worldwide RFP to the group implementation)
o Standardization of the bank communication tool (SEPA SAP BCM-SSB-Swift)
o Group Payment Factory and In-House bank set-up (SAP IHB)
o Implementation of a new Treasury Management System (SAP TRM-EMIR compliance)
- Management of the newly implemented Payment Factory (ISAE 3402 certified),
- Project leading of SAP implementation within the entity.(Finance, Treasury, Payment Factory)
- Senior Internal Auditor
Casablanca2006 - 2009Senior Internal Auditor for the Corporate Internal Audit department (IFACI certified):
- Operational assignments through the group (50% field works all around the world),
- Transversal assignments (Purchasing, Treasury, Human Resources, Risk Mapping, Metal).
- Referent for functional domains : Industry, IT and purchasing,
- Internal Consultant for SAP project
Casablanca2001 - 2005 Internal Consultant for SAP Cableway (Internal SAP Organization 2500 users)
- Project manager of the worldwide Accesses reengineering project (external and internal consultants and coordination at group level) including segregation of duties matrix.
- In charge of the change support during the SAP 4.6 migration (Documents library creation, deployment and training planning)
- SAP FI-CO-MM consultant, for a new worldwide competence centre: participation of the set-up of the organization and its tools,
- Finance Project manager
Suresnes1999 - 2001Finance Project manager for PHILIPS (european logistic centre for the Philips Consumer Communication Division : accounting centre since January 2000). Responsible of the organization and systems for the Finance department :
- Centralization of the different accounting in a European accounting shared services.
- In charge of the finance procedures during the ISO 9001(v°2000) certification and of the KPI.
- Participation of 2 SAP implementations.
- Project leader for the legal archiving for Philips France.
- Project responsible for the digitalization system for invoices validation (through Lotus Notes).
- Controller for the Villagium division
1998 - 1998Controller for the Villagium division de VVF(actual Bellambra). Budgets, benchmarking analysis creation Reporting and forecasting.
- Human Resources Responsible in Arcs Altitude CLUB MED
Paris1998 - 1999Human Resources Responsible in Arcs Altitude CLUB MED (from the hiring at the contract finalization of 100 employees with the whole administrative process including payroll and a significant implication in the team management).