TOTAL E&P Congo
- PLanning & reporting Engineer :
2012 - 2016
- Develop & update different division plannings according to affiliate goals
- Participate at different coordination meetings for integrated plannings
- Ensure the revival of the business-in charge to guarantee the follow-up of the achievements of these plannings
- Follow up regularly the status of projects
- Identify the significant deviation and advise the business manager
- Identify the different types in Internal clash’s (Co-activities) e.i POB constraints as well as external Entities: Drilling activities, Operations activities, Logistic Activities & Procurement Activities. Provide the alternatives solutions to the management.
- Perform KPI’s calculation:
- Perform all reporting activities
- Train the local engineers to use planning software and project control methodology
PETROFAC INTERNATIONAL UAE LTD.
- SR PLANNING ENGINEER-South Yoloten Gas Field development Project-Turkmenistan
2011 - 2012
South Yoloten Gas field development Project – Turkmenistan.
20’’ Export pipe line - 120 KM with HDD (River crossing)
- Approve the base line schedule from subcontractor according to client miles stones
- Prepare the Project control procedure
- Follow and check all the submitted reports (daily, weekly and monthly basis : quantities, manpower, equipment…) form subcontractors
- Prepare analysis report weekly and monthly basis, (productivity, efficiency, deviation)
- Follow the updated schedule, resources.(Quantities , Man-hours)
- Organize planning meetings with subcontractors
- Assist and train the local engineers for planning and project control.
TOTAL E&P Angola,
- Ingénieur planning , DB17-Exploitation
2008 - 2011
- In charge of the block 17 Operations Planning
- Collect all relevant informations from various departments and services, onshore and offshore, and submit the dedicated planning tool.
- Identify/anticipate all conflicts and clashes between activities (means and meaning);
- Ensure that Block 17 planning is updated & communicated in time to Affiliate Division Planning
- Ensure that all informations are correct; relevant and with required level of details for the different type of planning, ie 5 weeks, 3 months, 18 Months;
- Participate actively to all planning meetings and any others meetings bringing valuable information.
- Produce and put in place the new planning procedure with the main parameters of data treatment clearly defined.
DESCON ENGINEERING QATAR
- Deputy Planning Manager, SHELL PEARL GTL PROJECT-RAS LAFFAN QATAR
2007 - 2008
- Prepare baseline schedule.
- Prepare master, Level 3 & level 4 schedule.
- Prepare resource histogram of project staff, manpower and plant & equipment.
- Prepare manpower mobilization plan
- Prepare latest forecast plan as per latest forecast quantity.
- Update schedule (Engineering, Procurement, construction : resources & progress using the Cost center concept)
- Prepare Weekly and monthly report,
- Check the daily report submitted by area planner
- Check the monitoring for updating schedule
- Generate the 3WLA, 1MLA, 3MLA, & 6MLA schedule with dedicated manpower curve,
- Control the progress (Planned vs. Achieved : Period, Project todate)
- Prepare analysis reports. (Efficiency & Productivity report, delay analysis report, etc).
- Supervise planning team
Société Algerienne de la réalisation des projets industriels SARPI ( Sonatrach & ABB)
- Planner & Cost control
2006 - 2006
Gas Compression Unit - Rhoud Nouss – Hassi Messaoud.
- Project Supervising : Analyses of progress deviation using Primavera and Excel
- Raise the stat summary and bulletin board for evaluation of activity
China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation
- Ingénieur planification pour le projet TOPPING CONDENSATE PROJECT.
2006 - 2007
- Develop EPSCC schedule ;
- Prepare the resource histogram of project staff, manpower and plant & equipments.
- Develop a CPM program along with a network logic diagram to the details of level 4
- Develop the formats for project M & W reports.
- Develop the progress monitory system (PMS).
- Coordinate with all involved departments : oUpdate the engineering activities with the coordination of engineering department weekly and monthly bases, o Follow up the procurement activities with procurement department and update the status of PO , RFQ, inspection activities and material deliver status and material at port status, o Update the Construction progress as per provided data from site construction,
- Update the Overall Project Progress ;
- Review the schedule based on updated progress Phases
- Submit the formal status of the project progress & achievement vs BL project plan ,
- Submit the deviation analysis report based on updated progress.
Entreprise National de Genie Civil et Batiment, ENGCB , Filiale Sonatrach
- Ingénieur de suivi, Chef de département technique PI, Chef de projet PI
2004 - 2006
- Design the annual Financial and construction plan using Primavera.
- Project Supervising: Analyses of progress deviation.
- Prepare and verify the plans of execution of the contract (personal, material, provision) for the different projects.
- Raise the stat summary and bulletin board for evaluation of activity.
- Participate at the development of work methods and procedures.
- Deputy Technical Department manager.
- Deputy project Manager.
- QA/QC correspondent.
Société de construction et de Maintenance Industrielle ICM
- Chargé d'études
2002 - 2004
- Project supervisor “Renovation of Chlorine Soda Unit” ENIP-CP1K.
- Establishment of daily project reports.
- Progress supervisor
- Deviation analysis.
- Participate at Technical offers establishment
Entreprise de Menuiserie de Skikda EMS, Ex SNLB
- Cadre chargé de l'organisation et de la mise en place de la cellule de contrôle de gestion
2000 - 2002
- Performance indicators calculation (Monthly progress Reports)
- Deviation analysis.
- Progress analysis (Products, Expenses, Results).
Centre universitaire de Skikda, Ecole de formation Paramédicale
- Enseignant Cours et TD
2000 - 2002