- Charge d'études digitales junior
2017 - 2017
Keolis Bordeaux Métropole est la société gérant le réseau de transport en commun Transports Bordeaux Métropole (TBM) qui dessert le périmètre des transports urbains de Bordeaux Métropole.
- Travailler sur les fonctionnalités du nouveau site internet.
- Chef de projet "Espace client" (Mobile First) du nouveau site internet.
- Comprendre et étudier les comportements des utilisateurs (Google analytics).
- Etudier et analyser les déplacements des utilisateurs de passage sur la métropole (Transport Bordeaux Métropole)
- Étudier et analyser la relation client (fidélisation) des utilisateurs.
- Études sur la fiche horaire personnalisée, Chatbot, Agent Virtuel, La bonne station, V³Facile.
- Création de tableau de bord des outils digitaux (données analytics)
- Assister le responsable des enquêtes au sein du pôle des études, développement et innovation. (Marketing digital)
Mémoire de fin d'étude sur la fidélisation mobile.
- Marketing research intern
2016 - maintenant
1) Diagnosis of customer needs, implementation studies, monitoring and capture results
- Understanding customer needs (problem of the study, definition of the methodology and desired results)
- Establishment of qualitative studies (group interviews), quantitative (questionnaires) Social & (opinion, buzz)
- Entering results (Excel) and daily monitoring of results
2) Analysis of Results and Interpretation
- Data handling Excel (calculations, percentages, filters, contingency tables, ...)
- Presentation of results (dashboards, charts, ...)
- Transcription group interviews
- Analysis of verbatim respondents (coding and extraction)
3) Client reporting (Power Point and Infogr.am)
- Creation of templates and graphics
- Update client reports
- Areas of improvement and drafting of best practices
4) Competitive intelligence (market, brand, product): forums, internet, press releases
5) Creation of information documents (research methods, customer experience and CRM), participation in workshops / webinars
Market Research projects for iReach clients including SKY, RCI, Vodafone, Pfizer, M&S, Coca Cola, Danone, Yoplait ...
- Duty manager
2015 - 2015
Oxfam is an international confederation of 18 organizations working together with partners and local communities in more than 90 countries. One person in three in the world lives in poverty. Oxfam is determined to change that world by mobilizing the power of people against poverty.
• Ensure employees in customer relations
• Ensure that clients are satisfied with the service and products
• Delegation of Function
• Assist the Store Manager
• Assist in implementing store policies
• Sales Productivity Reports
• Motivating Employees
• Cash and handling at the end of the day checking
• Cleanliness and organization of the store in general
• The processing of customer complaints and questions
Les restos du coeur
- Distribution alimentaire et aide à la personne
2014 - 2015
The Restaurants du Cœur (literally Restaurants of the Heart but meaning Restaurants of Love), commonly and familiarly known as the Restos du Cœur, is a French charity, the main activity of which is to distribute food packages and hot meals to the needy.
- Help homeless people
- Develop and animate thematic workshops (CV workshop) to help them to find a job and reintagrate into society
- Coordinate lunch
- Coordinate clothing and food donations for the homeless
- Monitor the status of stock to identify needs and anticipate future donations
Bureau des Sports
- Manager Communication
2014 - 2016
Sports association of Inseec Bordeaux Business School. Biggest ranking of the ESC of France. Association of more than 80 members.
- Management of a team (6 persons)
- Sports Promotion
- Management of social networks (Optimize positioning, organize and promote exchange / conversation, managing relationships with users, manage the overall strategy of animation and broadcasting schedule, measure the effectiveness of deployed operations on social media )
- Creation of flyers, brochures, goodies
- Creating newsletters
- Participation in sports events
- Maintain and improve the image of BDS among school students
- Assistant communication
2014 - 2014
Axereal is France's biggest grain cooperative, collecting five million tonnes of grain from its 13,000 cooperative members in the country's main breadbasket – the vast Centre Val de Loire region stretching from south of Paris to north of Auvergne. Axereal is there for its customers as they grow, covering the entire grain business chain from listening to what the client needs to providing the seeds.
- Study of the loyalty principle of the new loyalty program
- Direct Marketing Action: Follow the plan and marketing budget, management of email campaigns (management of the database, targeting, media creation), deployment of post-campaign commercial actions. Administration newsletter to customers and prospects (management of internal editorial planning and production of content)
- Client Advisor
2013 - 2013
Espace Vin is a wine sales company, beer, deli, bulk wines (bag-in-box) and spirits. It's an independent company, it is unique in France and headquartered in Issoudun
- Event planning
- Customer relationship
- Marketing actions
2012 - 2014
The University of Orléans (French: Université d'Orléans) is a renowned French university, in the Academy of Orléans and Tours. As of July 2015 it is a member of the regional university association Leonardo da Vinci consolidated University.
Promotion TC is a student association of the university of Orleans.
- Promotion and presentation of the university in school.
- Afterwork organization
- Integration of foreign students
- Budget management