Brain Research through innovative technologies
My research is focused on 2 main area: control of brain activity and neuroimaging.
Our team seek to accelerate the development of the breakthrough technologies needed to build versatile and costless tools to decipher the role of specific cell types within the brain.
To address the challenges presented by neuroimaging, we develop a broad, interdisciplinary and translational science based on our own expertise and an unrivalled capacity work with scientists, governments, businesses and citizens alike.
For more details, please visit my website: http://alan-urban.fr
• Brain Imaging
Voltage Sensitive Dye Imaging (VSDi)
Intrinsic Optical Imaging (IOI)
Laser Speckle/Doppler Imaging
functional micro-Doppler Sonography (fmDS)
Patch-Clamp recording in mouse brain slices
Extracellular recording in freely moving conditions
• Optogenetics in slices and in alive rodents
• Molecular Virology : Aav design, production and purification, stereotaxic injection
• Molecular Biology including:
- RNA work: Cloning, in vitro transcription (cold or radiolabelled) of tRNA, rRNA and ribozymes
- DNA work: S.cerevisiae Yeast genetic manipulation, PCR, cloning (GATEWAY) - Microarray
- Protein work: Production in E.coli (batch) and Yeast P.Pastoris (fermentor, FPLC purification using
AKTA Explorer/FPLC/Prime with different chromatography column
Mes compétences :