Mes compétences :
- Responsable Region Ouest
NEUILLY SUR SEINE2015 - maintenant
- Business Unit Manager
NEUILLY SUR SEINE2015 - 2015En charge de la partie infrastructures et transports de Vulcain en France et à l'international, mon objectif est d'aider mes clients dans la réussite de leur projets sur tout le cycle EPCC du projet.
-pilotage d'un centre de profit (CA: 7 millions/an)
-management d'une équipe d'"Ingénieurs d'Affaires", de "Business Unit Developer", "Consultants" et "Responsables métiers".
- Business Unit Developer
NEUILLY SUR SEINE2014 - 2014
HEC Paris Executive Education
Jouy en Josas2014 - 2014Coaching et encadrement d'un groupe d'étudiants de première année lors de travaux dirigés sur le thème de:
-La stratégie de l'innovation
-La stratégie océan bleu
-Le marché de l'art
Alten Technology France
- Business development manager
Boulogne Billancourt2013 - 2014-Search companies to prospect
-Contact and meeting with prospects
-Needs & requirements analysis and design of an appropriate proposal
-Recruitment of consultant (mainly Engineers)
- Strategy analyst
2013 - 2013-Blue Ocean strategy to Create Uncontested Market Soce and Make the Competition Irrelevant.
-Consulting for large french companies
-New offer definition, brainstorming preparation
-Strategy business & corporate
- Manager, art trading business creation project
Jouy en Josas2012 - 2013-Business plan redaction
-Leading a 6 persons team
- PMO Trainee
MONTAUBAN2012 - 2012Project monitoring and management in the field Aerospace and defense, sector manufacturing and shop floor.
Being the assistant of a senior project director in his daily tasks, I have been initiate to:
-Leading a 20 persons technical team
-Management of a 10 international projects portfolio
-Clients and subcontractors relationships
- Planing, costs and objectives negotiation
By associating multi-technical skills to project management for a client (mainly Airbus) and leading the subcontractor (mainly AKKA Technology), this internship brought me the global vision of projects that I really like.
- Junior Engineer system and new product introduction
Aix-en-Provence2011 - 2011As a junior engineer in Supersonic Imagine, medical industry, I was in charge of the following tasks:
- HALT and HASS tests plans definition and contractor selection
- Environmental and transportation tests plans definition and project leading
- Provide packaging improvements proposal in order to solve system D.O.A.
- Support review and completion of system requirement specification
- “Brown bag” PowerPoint presentation on system engineering to engineers and managers
- Contribute to electronic component obsolescence management (dual sourcing, replacement etc …)
- Field return board debug
INSA Student Union
- Public Relations representative
2008 - 2010I was in charge of the public relations, contract negotiations and communications with the different stakeholders of the student Union life: Suppliers, School administration, city council, clients and students
Amicale des elèves INSA (the INSA student’s union)
- Technical person in charge
2006 - 2008-I managed the maintenance of material and buildings of the largest student’s association of southwest France.
-Supply chain management (i.e. material rental for events)
HEC - Paris (France). (Jouy En Josas)
Jouy En Josas2012 - 2013
Cardiff University (Cardiff)
Cardiff2011 - 2012Master
Engineering - As an Erasmus student, I spent a semester at Cardiff University. I mainly studied:
-Industrial Robotics, Production, Condition Monitoring, Forecasting
-Risk and Hazard Management in the Industrial and the Energy Sectors, Energy Management
This school is one of the 3 best French schools in System Engineering.
- I learned needs and requirements redaction and analysis
- I took modules in many sectors like mechanics (conception, realisation, quality control), electricity (electronics, electrotechnics...)
- I made virtual modelling of systems and software evaluation (like “Simulation X”)
All modules were in English and were based