Anatole SAROT


En résumé

Family business :

Champagne Saint-Chamant was established in 1930 by Pierre and Hélène Coquillete. Their son, Christian, took over the estate in 1950. Located in Epernay, it's a very ordinary house with no sign, nothing that would reveal its' labyrinthine cellar, built in the early 19th century, is a mile long and absolutely packed with Champagne bottles. The charming, moustached, and now elderly Monsieur Christian Coquillette is a firm believer in aging Champagne and it is hard to say how many bottles he has in his cellar, but most likely in the hundreds of thousands! Christian exploits 11.50 ha of vineyards (almost exclusively Chardonnay) in Chouilly, a village classified as Grand Cru in the Côte des Blancs, as well as a small amount in Épernay. The vineyards are planted on limestone soil, growing on 10 inches of arable earth and directly on the "roche mere" or mother rock made of chalk decending for tens of meters.The characteristic of the sub-soil adds to the expression of aromas from the fruit and creates a refined wine. Saint-Chamant specializes primarily in Blanc de Blancs. They do make a rosé; however Chardonnay is the dominant grape, making up 90% of the blend. The remaining 10% Pinot Meunier & Pinot Noir great quality, very age worthy, with extremely fine bubbles. They are regularly awarded medals by the Concours Général Agricole (CGA) de Paris (a leading competition in France, established in 1870!) as well as the Guide Hachette.

Mes compétences :
Comptabilité générale
Transfer Pricing
Comptabilité analytique
Business Analysis


  • Remy Cointreau - Group Controller - EMEA, China, Americas

    Paris 2014 - maintenant
  • Remy Cointreau - Business Partner Western Europe - Africa

    Paris 2013 - 2014 Forecasting
    Profitability analysis
    Market trends
    Supply chain management
    Distribution strategy
    Brand positionning
    Landing management
  • Louis Vuitton - Financial Controller

    Paris 2012 - 2013 IFRS & Group rules Compliance
    Consolidation and Business Reviews
    Tax Analysis
    CAPEX Analysis
    Legal Documentation
    IS Project Management
  • LVMH - Financial Analyst

    Paris 2008 - 2012 Reporting & Consolidation
    Transfer Pricing
    IS monitoring
    Team management
  • KPMG - KEN - Auditeur Junior CAC

    2007 - 2007 French GAAP audit
    IFRS consolidation
    Due Dilligence
    Bank Audit
  • Efficience 3 - Chargé d'étude

    Reims 2005 - 2005 Team Briefing
    Data gathering and control
    Benchmark analysis
    Studies Translations
    Market Notes


  • Ecole Supérieure De Commerce

    Reims 2004 - 2008 Finance - Management - Business

    Master in Science of Management EQUIS - AACSB

    Mémoire de Master :
    L'impact des IFRS sur la valorisation des Maisons de Champagne. Tuteur : Tahwid Chtioui -
    Les facteurs clés de succès de la restabilisation du SI suite à une opération de BPO. Tuteur : Eric Fimbel

    Membre Team Golf Sup de Co.
  • Ecole Supérieure De Commerce

    Reims 2002 - 2004 Management & Gestion


Annuaire des membres :