- Financial Controller
2015 - maintenant
Nexans Suisse SA
- Financial Controller - Cost Control
2012 - 2015
- Responsible for the monthly, quarterly and annually reporting for the three Swiss sites,
- Responsible for the control of a market line (discrepancies analysis actual vs budget),
- Budget coordination: construction of central services budget, revision of forecasts and year end outlook,
- Analysis, optimization of dashboards and other management reports,
- Follow up of key performance indicators (sales, margins, fixed costs, backlogs, stocks, receivables, payables, operational working capital, headcounts…),
- Consolidation of financial data and flows analysis (P&L, balance sheet…),
- Answers to ad-hoc enquiries and worldwide ones,
- Operational follow up of the group’s consolidation tool (Hyperion Financial Management),
- Participation to monthly closing, reserves calculations, others…
- use of different analytical tools: BI (Olap), SAP, Hyperion Financial Management, SAP FI-CO
- Assistant Financial Controller
2011 - 2012
With an increased demand for energy worldwide, and consumption forecasts predicting energy production increases of around 80% between 2006 and 2030*, Alstom Grid’s dedicated teams combine their skills to deliver customer-valued solutions to build smarter, more stable, more efficient and environmentally friendly electricity grids worldwide.
- Supported the Sourcing Finance Controlling function in Actual analysis, and Budget 2012/13 preparation.
- Improved the Sourcing Business Objects (SAP) reports for Sector and Product Lines, Extract and analyze data from Finance consolidation tool.
- Participated in a specific project on Raw Material Variance, a significant impact on Purchasing costs.
CIC - Laviolette financement
- Financial Analyst
2011 - 2011
Risk Management Unit.
Crédit Industriel et Commercial (CIC) is a financial services group in France, founded in 1859. With its parent-company, Crédit Mutuel it is the fourth largest bank in the country.
- Financing application study, for professional debt,
- Financial package creation (in collaboration with a senior),
- Renewal of credits.
UBS Financial Services - Newport Beach
- Promotion and prospecting agent
2010 - 2010
* Prospected and organized promotional events in order to promote a wealth financial advisor.
* Created a data base of prospects and existing people.
* Sent and organized emailings in order to communicate on events.
* Created a special data base on specific companies (where prospects worked).
BNP Personal Finance
- Customer financial advisor
2010 - 2011
BNP Paribas is one of the largest global banking groups in the world, headquartered in Paris with its second global headquarters in London. In October 2010 it was ranked by Bloomberg and Forbes as the largest bank and largest company in the world by assets with over $3.1 trillion.
Worked at the "Centre De Distribution" in France (Lyon).
- Customer advisor,
- Planned and made business actions toward prescriptors
- Mastered loans contracts technics,
- Conformity controls,
- Credit records analysis,
- Help and technical support (by phone).
- Marketing Assistant
2009 - 2010
Ettax is a specialist in industrial storage and handling equipment. This company offers a wide range of products which will help you to equip your wharehouse.
* Conducted a market study about competitors, SWOT
* Calendar creation
* Newsletter edition and publication
* Brochures creation.
BNP Personal Finance
- Collection Agent
2007 - 2009
BNP Paribas is one of the largest global banking groups in the world, headquartered in Paris with its second global headquarters in London. In October 2010 it was ranked by Bloomberg and Forbes as the largest bank and largest company in the world by assets with over $3.1 trillion.It was formed through the merger of Banque Nationale de Paris (BNP) and Paribas in 2000. In April 2009, BNP Paribas purchased a 75 percent stake in Fortis Bank, the Belgian banking business making BNP the eurozone's largest bank by deposits held.
* Negotiation with the customer to recover the situation
* Customer relationship / find solutions
* Collection technics
* Master consumer credit products