2010 - 2010MedTech Competence Center
- Competitive intelligence and pricing strategy project for a major MedTech company
- Early Price and Market Potential Assessment” project for a biosurgery company
- Private Equity / Market due diligence project for a capital fund about a leading patient adherence company
- Market potential and pricing in EMEA for pilot market introduction project proposal for a major MedTech Company (a J&J company)
- Contribution to the organization of the Sept 2010 LS Strategy Forum in Paris
- Sales & Marketing France
Gennevilliers2010 - 2010Managed the opening of the Tesla Store Paris.
- Store set-up
- Product specialist & Customer advisor
- Conducted lead qualification and follow-up, test drives.
- Participation to the Paris Motor Show 2010
BMW Group of Middle East (Dubai)
- Marketing Strategy Intern
2009 - 2010- Implementation of centrally (Munich) developped CRM principles in the middle eastern markets (Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Libanon, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain).
- Recruitment of a CRM consulting agency.
- Product and Price Management
BMW Group AG (Munich)
- International CRM Strategy Intern
2009 - 2009Central development of the international CRM Strategy, global support of the worldwide subsidiaries throughout the implementation process of the strategy content.
Audi AG (Ingolstadt)
- Product Marketing Intern
2008 - 2008Departments: “Marketing & Sales: Optional Equipments and Data management”
Strategic development of Data management, SWOT-Analysis, KPI (Key Performance Indicators), Competitivity Analysis and Recommendations concerning optional equipment (all car models)