2001 - maintenantSW R&D engineer applied to electronics, EVE
EVE is a successfull EDA startup specialized in IC verification and debug products, especially hardware emulators.
My job consists in:
- Coordination of USA/France R&D teams
- Developement of software interfaces with HDL simulators, systemC, C/C++.
- Developement of various debugging features for eletronic designs of EVE emulators (ZEBU).
- Participation to design compilation flow and more specifically mapping of design memories into onboard memories.
- Participation to product quality, support and documentation.
Publication of an article at DesignCon 2003: "Co-Simulation Between SystemC and a New Generation Emulator"