Mes compétences :
Microsoft Project Management
Recherche et Développement
- R&D Business Expert
Marne La Vallée Cedex 22005 - maintenantR&D Business Expert – Nestec SA – Vevey (Suisse) –Business Technologies Centre
NesTMS (Nestlé Trial Management System) is the software managing all R&D activities: recipe and process development, nutrition and quality management,
stock management and testing activities on products and pets (for Petcare business).
Within the development of NesTMS for PTCs and R&D sites:
• Assess, support and follow-up the R&D Business needs within the local changing environment (needs related to a specific product category or to a country) & global changing environment (Nestle Quality Management System - NQMS, Nestle Nutritional Foundations Check - NFCheck).
• Define real R&D business scenarios which cover all Nestle product categories & test functionalities through scenarios.
• Communicate to PTCs/R&D sites through workshops, meetings NesTMS intranet site & FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions).
• Write training material adapted to different users at PTCs/R&D sites; train users in global or face to face training, improving users’ command of NesTMS in day to day work (conduct Trials faster and better).
• Define and recommend business good practices such as multiple R&D sites trials management.
- R&D Project manager
Marne La Vallée Cedex 22002 - 2004Project manager – Centres R&D Nestlé SAS – Amiens (80)
• Drove product/process optimization to meet financial & quality objectives given by the Business within the fast changing environment following the buying of Purina by Nestle; drove Renovation (industrial transfers) of snacks & treats products across Europe & from US to Europe.
• Developed & industrialized the new snacks & treats products with different technologies: dairy drinks, biscuits, extruded products, dry & semi moist.
• Supported innovation spirit with the “PPI” (Product Packaging Innovation) team: organized brainstorming, designed 2D & 3D new concepts, developed fast prototyping, designed an intranet Petcare web site, dedicated to innovation including a “e-brainstorming” on line between US & Europe.
- R&D Project Manager
1997 - 2002Project manager – Masterfoods SCS – St Denis de l’Hôtel (45)
• Managed different projects related to new products development under the Frolic®, Waltham® (veterinary diets) & Pedigree® brands within an international environment (Europe & Japan): idea generation, design of new concepts, product development, industrial optimization and budget control. Lead of the Innovation team: design of 2D new concepts.
• Developed new test methods & statistical tools on pet palatability and owner product perception (especially flavours in wet petfood – culinary appeal) with external suppliers, sensory agency and universities
- R&D Project Manager
AIMARGUES1996 - 1996Project manager – Royal Canin SA – Vannes (56)
=> Study on probiotics (encapsulation) and prebiotics in the dry petfood.