- Business Development
2012 - maintenant
As a leading global supplier of security solutions, Securikett specialises in th
e development and production of individual brand protection solutions.
Security labels, such as VOID labels, seal labels, numbered labels or hologram labels are developed and produced by Securikett in Austria, in the heart of Europe. Of course, the highly trained employees at our printing plant carry out all work in accordance with the applicable security and quality guidelines, as well as the principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
Our expertise in the production of complex security labels, such as hologram labels, and our high-quality printing equipment form the basis for the development of other special labels offering advanced product security solutions such as multi-layer labels, wrap-around labels, cap sleeves and labels for promotional purposes, as well as multi-layer labels with variable number print.
- Business Development - Sales Executive
2012 - maintenant
- Senior Sales Executive
2011 - 2011
Sales development and portfolio management medium and large accounts
Audio & web conference (SaaS solution)
- Key Account Manager,
2008 - 2009
Netviewer, leader européen de solutions de web conferencing.
Netviewer, web conferencing solutions european leader (SaaS Solution.)
- Senior Key account Manager
2005 - 2007
- Composition and development of video game,software, video, press publishers portfolio.
- Sales development and follow up.
•Opening & development of major accounts and client loyalty: DreamCatcher, SDLL, Anuman, DestockJeux, Zylo, Kaspesky, Emme, CMP Medica, Emap, One Press, Custom Publishing, Future, HFP, Neo Publishing, Nobilis, Medi4All, ScreenAge Media.
•Creation of portfolio and increasing company turnover on new accounts
- Business Unit Manager
2000 - 2005
Manager, Game Business Unit
Netquartz SA. Software Solutions Publisher (DRM, ESD, Security & protection)
- Composition and development of video game publisher/developer client portfolio.
- Definition of game publishers, major accounts and mass-market strategy
- International development.
•Development of major accounts and client loyalty: Infogrames, VU Games, Ubisoft, Microsoft Games, GameSpy, Zone Jeux, Virtools, NxN, Sierra, Wanadoo, Universal Interactive, CDV AG, Jowood, Hachette, VU Education, Intrinsic.
•Definition of positioning, participation in trade shows and conferences (E3,ECTS, GDC, Milia, Medpi, IGL 2001-03).
•Augmentation of company turnover in Europe and North America.
•Supervision of US and German sales forces; management of reporting; application of strategies defined together with management; sales support; definition of sales offers.
Mediale- CLCE/LSP Group
- Business Affairs & Sales Manager
1998 - 2000
Senior Business Affairs /Sales Manager
Médiale, CLCE/LSP Group. Game & Leisure Software Publisher
- Assessment and management of contract licenses (legal issues and royalty payments).
- Establishment of partnerships with Universal Music and video game publishers.
- Negotiation and licence purchasing from game publishers, studios and industrials.
- Sales Manager GMS.
• Prospecting of video game publishers for acquisition or license sales.
• Launch of two CD-ROM/PC product lines via NMPP newsstand distribution.
• Administration of the importation of video game accessories from Asia to France.
• Volume sales to major retailer purchasing departments (Auchan, Carrefour, Fnac, etc.).
• Definition and implementation of special marketing campaigns with petroleum distribution networks.
Continent Air Paris
- Sales Manager
1995 - 1998
Sales Manager for the ATR 42 Sector
Continent Air Paris. Air Carrier (Founding Associate)
- Development of sales, management of the airline’s clientele.
- Development of a sub-contracting flight market (ACMI flights) for other regional and international carriers for a fleet of 6 ATR42-300
- Development of a separate tour operator client base (FRAM, NF, LOOK, etc.)for a fleet of B737-200 and 727-200 (All-in & ACMI flights.)
- Directeur de Clientèle
1989 - 1993