Constant Depièreux has a Industrial Engineering degree in ‘Industries Agricoles et Alimentaires’ (ISIL) and a Master degree in ‘Total Quality Management’ (FPMs). Constant has a 28 years professional experience in business where he has held several international positions encompassing various areas of expertise (microbiology, immunology, applied statistics, risks management, information systems management and quality management). As an expatriate, he has a nine months living experience in Germany (Munich) and a four years living experience in Switzerland (Geneva and Vevey).
Constant has led several international projects, including :
- development of validation plans for French and Irish plants,
- deployment of Statistical Process Control techniques in Belgium, France, Malta, former Republic of Yugoslavia and Switzerland,
- implementation of Plant Maintenance Management System in Israel and Switzerland,
- coordination of the Y2K project for a Swiss biopharmaceutical company ($M 23, 24.000 items to test and migrate where needed,>150 legal entities to co-ordinate, no failure recorded at Millennium Turn)
- coordination of compliance audits for automotive distribution network in Belgium and Luxemburg.
Constant has coordinated the ISO 9001:2008 certification process (certification awarded by AIB-Vinçotte, SGS and TUV Rheinland Belgium) in more than 30 companies and developed computer based process control and optimization schemes for automotive, aerospace and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Constant is lecturing in Statistical Process Control, Business Process Reengineering and Security and Environment management.
Mes compétences :