Hermes International - Hermes (China) Co., Ltd.
- Directeur Juridique Asie
2013 - maintenant
MANAGEMENT OF FIVE LEGAL COUNSELS AND ONE LEGAL ASSISTANT IN CHINA, JAPAN AND INDIA
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Competition, Distribution and Commercial Law
- Real Estate Law
- Coporate Law
- Communication Law
- Labor Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- Corporate and Business Law Manager
2000 - 2013
Since January 2011
DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS LAW – HERMES GROUP Paris – France
HERMÈS INTERNATIONAL + HERMÈS (CHINA) CO., LTD. Shanghai – China
MEMBER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF HERMÈS FOUNDATION
2008 - 2010 : BUSINESS LAW MANAGER
MANAGEMENT OF FOUR IN-HOUSE COUNSELS AND ONE LEGAL ASSISTANT
FOR THE WHOLE WORLD / ALL METIERS / NETWORKS / COMPANIES / BRANDS OF THE HERMES GROUP
2003 - 2008 : IN-HOUSE COUNSEL
MANAGEMENT OF TWO IN-HOUSE COUNSELS AND ONE LEGAL ASSISTANT
LAW MANAGER FOR HERMÈS MAISON / USA – CANADA – LATIN AMERICA / COMMUNICATION DEPARTMENT
2000 - 2003 : IN-HOUSE COUNSEL – HERMES SILK & TEXTILES (2000) / HERMES LEATHER SADDLERY( (2001 – 2003) / JOHN LOBB (2000 – 2003) / LA MONTRE HERMES / EUROPE (2001 – 2003) – AUSTRALIA (DEPUIS 2000)
- Distribution and Commercial Law: all contracts and matters such as exclusive agent, selective and general distribution agreements, standard conditions of sale and purchase, sub-contracting and partnership agreements, supplier agreements, Internet web sites agreements, Group internal agreements, management fees agreement.
- Real Estate Law: negotiations and follow-up of the leases, real estate issues and acquisitions.
- Corporate Law: all matters such as management of board of directors and shareholders general meetings, approval of financial statements, mergers and acquisitions, joint-ventures, audits, letters of intent, acquisitions/share purchase agreements, assets and liabilities guarantees, shareholders agreements, restructuration and recapitalization operations, asset investments, transfer of company assets, setting up of rules for operating bank accounts, equity management, change of legal status of companies, shareholding relations.
- Communication Law: media services contracts, including agency and advertiser contracts.
- Labour Law: executives’ employment agreements, internal rules and regulations, dismissal, procedures.
- Management of litigation and lawsuits / Supervision of a Class Action in the United States.
- Intellectual Property Law: all contracts and matters such as copyrights (artists, photographers, designers, etc.), masterworks loan agreements, trademark agreements, designers’ contracts, audits.
- In-House Counsel
1997 - 1999
IN-HOUSE COUNSEL / MANAGEMENT OF ONE IN-HOUSE COUNSEL AND ONE LEGAL ASSISTANT
- Development/management of licences and international contracts for Group companies: multiple agreements, including manufacturing, distribution, know-how, sub-contracting, partnerships and exclusive agents. Joint ventures. Letters of intent. Audits of mergers and acquisitions. Setting up of a new subsidiary in Eastern Europe.
- Legal work for the holding company: share purchase and transfer of shares agreements, business and assets transfer, service agreements, loan agreements, computer technology agreements, sponsoring agreements, leases, boutique and selective distribution agreements, Group internal agreements.
- Management of board of directors and shareholders general meetings for all of the Group’s companies.
- Legal counsel to the Group’s operational divisions: participation in the setting up of the company’s Internet site, legal advices in distribution and competition law.
- Intellectual Property Law: brand, trademark and patent applications (including transfers and litigation), letters of consent, oversight of copyright and patent rights.
BDDP SA / TBWA
- In-House Counsel
1995 - 1997
IN-HOUSE COUNSEL, INTERNATIONAL LEGAL DEPARTMENT
- International development of the Group: audits of mergers and acquisitions, share purchase and share transfer agreements, assets and liabilities guarantees, partnerships, trademark licence agreements, joint-ventures, letters of intent, shareholders agreements.
- Legal oversight of the Group’s foreign subsidiaries: recapitalization operations, security agreements, trademark search and applications, letters of consent, participation in the setting up of a profit-sharing scheme for managers of foreign subsidiaries, employment contracts.
- Management of board of directors and shareholders general meetings.