Mes compétences :
- Security Consultant
Paris2008 - maintenantsubject to confidentiality
- Pre-Sales Security Engineer
2007 - 2007For this experience, my main responsabilities were to do technical demonstrations to French IT security resellers and to answer to Tender for strong authentication project including Single Sign On solution for a French Minister (900 000 licenses).
Swivel Secure is an authentication vendor. Its product, "PinSafe", is a strong and flexible multifactors authentication. It aims to avoid identity thefts and phishing threats thanks to its One-Time-Code. It has been designed for a large range of authentication models (one, two or three factors). PINsafe is a J2EE solution which can be integrated in web pages, VPN (radius), GSM phones (sms & java application), LDAP, AD.
For this position, I support presales activities and the business development in France.
I created the French marketing materials (Technical presentation, demonstration with virtual machines, technical training).
I was responsible for Proof-Of-Concept deployments in order to sale the solution to our prospects. I also trained them to configure and use PINsafe.
- Pre-Sales Security Engineer
2006 - 2007During this experience, I have opened the International Office of SkyRecon in England with the help of the Vice President of International Sales. We have delelopped sales in Europe and opened several markets (North Africa, North America and ME). That's why, I have worked with a large scale of international blue chip companies such as banking (France), industries (France, Morocco, Belgium, USA), Telco (South Africa), public sector (France, UK) and IT (Europe, North Africa, South America and Middle East).
SkyRecon is an endpoint security vendor. The software, "StormShield", provides a complementary multi-layered approach in order to provide the best security for endpoints (laptops and workstations). The main features of this Host Intrusion Prevention System (HIPS) are :
- Protection against data leakage and intellectual property theft (device control management and encryption policies)
- Intrusion prevention (behavioral detection / protection and Access Control List like white or black list)
- Dynamic endpoint policy to enforce 24/7 compliance
As a presales engineer, I was responsible of any technical matter (presale and postsale) from my international customers & partners :
-I audited the security protection for endpoints (computer usages, anti-virus, buffer overflows, keyloggers, USB keys, firewall, remote connections, softwares vulnerabilities ...)
- I analyzed the threats not covered by the existing solutions.
- I educated prospects and customers about the new vulnerabilities, new risks and business requirements.
- Then, I installed Proof-Of-Concepts to allow my prospects to test the solution.
- I was also in charge of technical trainings (3 days) for customers and sales trainings for new hired managers & my channel partners (resellers/distributors).
- I finally assumed the solution deployement (installation, configuration and technical review) and the postsales support
- I answered several RFP in England, Morocco, Switzerland and France
- I animated trade show presentations (InfoSec Paris and InfoSec Europe)