- Project Quality Engineer
2008 - 2014
Project Quality Engineer on PSA (6 years) and then RENAULT-NISSAN (2 years) OEM Accounts.
Involved on Braking Systems (80%), Electronics (15%), Steering (5%) projects.
- RFQ: Customer requirement review, negotiation, APQP preparation, Quality Plan submission.
- Development: APQP execution and follow-up with Engineering/Quality/PM, milestone reporting, Customer specifics care, drawing review, FMEA’s, internal launch audit, Customer audit preparation, Customer meeting and discussions, Customer plant review, 8D support, concessions, risk assessment, plant read across.
- Supported serial production modification introduction, specific concerns.
- Multicultural team working environment (Europe, China, Japan, India).
- Lead Special Characteristics lists, material defect specification on Braking Systems.
- Trainer on ANPQP and Q3P approach (Europe, China).