SPL Eau du Ponant - Brest, Bretagne
- Responsable du contrôle de gestion et de la comptabilité
2012 - maintenant
• Concevoir et mettre en oeuvre les méthodes et outils de gestion permettant de garantir l’utilisation efficiente des ressources de l’établissement et l’exercice des fonctions de pilotage et de contrôle par le management
• Conception, réalisation et exploitation de la comptabilité analytique : mise en oeuvre des règles de Comptabilité Analytique d’Exploitation (CAE) dans l’établissement, affectation des charges et des recettes
• Conception, réalisation et exploitation d’outils de gestion: tableaux de bord, indicateurs (activité, coûts, gestion, financiers), budgets de service
• Synthétiser, analyser les informations comptables, budgétaires, financières
• Assurer les opérations nécessaires à l’arrêter des comptes.
• Gérer la facturation, les encaissements, assurer les analyses et justifications des comptes.
• Assurer le suivi des clients à risques et effectuer les relances
• Gérer les comptes clients : comptabiliser les encaissements, gérer et suivre les comptes conjoints, effectuer les remises en banque des chèques et effets reçus
• Gérer la facturation clients : établir les tableaux de suivi
• Mise en place du système d’information de gestion
• Fournir les prévisions de trésorerie mensuelles d'encaissements.
• Assurer l'analyse des comptes.
• Etablir les tableaux mensuels de résultats.
• Assurer la vérification et la validation des factures fournisseurs.
• Assurer les relations avec les fournisseurs.
• Assurer les règlements.
2 Bretons en vadrouille
2010 - 2011
Réalisation du projet
« A la rencontre des Bretons du monde »
De Septembre 2010 à Juin 2011
(10 mois de tour du monde)
Sponsorisé et accompagné par :
Le Télégramme de Brest et la radio France Bleu Breizh Izel :
• Réalisation de portraits de Bretons à
travers le monde ainsi que des témoignages, récits sur les différentes civilisations et cultures rencontrées
• Réalisation d’un blog de voyage
• Promouvoir la Bretagne à l’étranger,
partager nos expériences et impressions, réaliser un rêve de toujours, parcourir le monde…
Beam Global Spirits & Wine, Inc. - Sydney, Australia
- Accounts Payable Officer
2009 - 2009
• Review invoices and check requests
• Sort and match invoices and check requests
• Set invoices up for payment
• Process check requests
• Prepare and process accounts payable checks, EFT payments
• Reconciliation of payments
• Prepare analysis of accounts
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Resolve invoice discrepancies
• Vendor file maintenance
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Produce monthly reports
• Assist in month end closing
Retails Adventures - Sydney, Australia
- Accounts Payable Officer
2009 - 2010
• Full-cycle high volume accounts payable processing.
• Assist with the administration of Purchase Orders (sales, marketing, stores).
• Post supplier invoices to Creditors ledger.
• Check supplier invoice against purchase orders, chase/resolve discrepancies.
• Deal with invoice queries from suppliers as required.
• Ensuring that invoices have been appropriately coded and authorised.
• Regular review and resolution of invoices held for query.
• Reconcile statements received from suppliers and trace any differences noted.
• Maintain complete and accurate vendor files.
• Assist with month end procedures.
• To respond to any correspondence, queries or enquiries.
• Answering incoming calls and assist as necessary.
• Building and maintaining good relationships with suppliers.
• Assisting colleagues in the Finance Department with end of month and year end procedures and reports.
Invesco - Dublin, ireland
- Financial Shared Services, Account Payable Officer for UK
2007 - 2008
• Full responsibility for all cheque payments and EFT transfers for all relevant companies
• Assist in the development of a reporting and monitoring tool for the department
• Produce weekly cash report for global finance function and ensure that all accounts are appropriately funded
• Fully reconcile all supplier accounts on completion of month end and bank reconciliations
• Input, approval, payment and filing of all supplier invoices for all locations deemed necessary by the management team
• Input, approval, payment and filing of all employee expenses
• Liaised with the Treasury Department in providing banking administration services
• Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and efficient manner, and logging issues as required
• Dealing with internal supplier queries, and logging issues as required
• Provided the support business function for the Global Finance System
• Provided support for the Global Credit Card program
• Actively contribute to team meetings and the development of the department’s functionalities and key responsibilities.
• Proactive in suggesting improvements and amending processes to improve efficiency where appropriate.
Hertz - Dublin, Ireland
- Accounts Payable, Direct Debit Specialist for France, Belgium and Luxembourg
2006 - 2007
• Check on a daily basis that the required information (notification from the bank of any Direct Debits (DD) or Standing Orders (SO) taken from Hertz accounts) is received from the banking team so as to ensure all entries are recorded in Oracle.
• Categorise, identify and organise the entries on the spreadsheet from Banking, by vendor, identifying all payments so as to enable easy use of information by other DD and Data Entry agents
• Sort Banking information by supplier and review open balances per supplier; checking in Oracle to see if invoices have been entered, reconcile invoice balances to direct debits/standing orders recorded by banking team, to ensure complete reconciliation of banking information to information in Oracle and thus identifying entries for further research.
• Any items which remain un-reconciled in the General Ledger (received from Reconciliation’s Team) need be researched and resolved to ensure proper accounting entries.
• Where invoices have not been received, research and contact suppliers requesting statement and invoice details to ensure complete records, follow up if details are not received.
• Maintain a vendor contact log giving visibility of vendor contact details and recording all contacts, so as to ensure accurate historical records and so that internal visibility is maintained.
• On receipt of invoices either from administration or directly from supplier process invoices within Oracle or work with data entry and appropriate market team leaders if support is required on the data entry of the DD & SO, to ensure all invoices are processed according to procedure.
• If invoices do not have required purchase orders contact and resolve with purchasing in country.
• Handle correspondence to/from supplier in assigned portfolio to ensure optimum level of supplier service is maintained and open issues resolved.
• Monitor the matching and ‘hold’ process for invoices entered in Oracle, resolve or escalate holds to in-country/team leader where required.
• Record payment of invoices using a clearing method within Oracle, record-clearing information for reconciliations team in the agreed format and work to resolve any items that are mismatched or open after this reconciliation of Oracle entries to General Ledger recorded payments.
• Provide weekly reporting to the team leader on open aged balances to ensure visibility.
• Maintain awareness of productivity targets so as to meet/exceed targets as set by management.
• To undertake Ad-hoc projects as requested by Team Leader/ Management
Alcatel CIT - Lannion, Bretagne
- Work based studies, Assistant in Management Control for exports
2004 - 2006
Work based studies, Assistant in Management Control for exports
Brittany (24 months), Eastern Europe, Middle East, French Export markets, Mediterranean markets, the Nordics and Africa, Latin America markets
• Sales order administration and resolving & clarifying issues relating to logistics & supply chain and finance.
• Ensure orders and purchase orders for Alcatel’s entire product lines from customers, sales managers or logistics are received on time and entered into the system accurately, promptly and in line with the corresponding order entry procedure.
• Ensure that all customer queries and complaints are resolved satisfactorily.
• Issue specific documentation (invoices, proformas, certificate of origin, bills of exchange, etc.)
• Liaise with various forwarding agents in order to book and co-ordinate export shipments.
• Ensure all Master Shipping Instructions, Customer procedures and order forms are up-dated in accordance with requirements.
• Monitor the invoicing process for orders received each month.
• Helping the Project Manager with all financial matters (letters of credit, customer credits etc), designing management control charts, following up purchase orders and invoices, identifying and recording budget changes on SAP.
• Reporting estimated margins and sales turnover, preparing and analysing the budget statements, cash collection, etc.
• Training about Alcatel products and services