- Technical Sales & Business development
2012 - maintenant
Business development project manager for an innovative project in the automotive tier II industry
- industrialized a competitive European solution and customized its marketing strategy
- enabled customers to reallocate business in Europe, which leveraged our current business
Technical sales manager for the European market : 100 ktons/yr of seamless tubes for automotive industry, mechanical engineering and gas accumulators.
- doubled customer satisfaction index thanks to a better customer proximity, technical specification contracting, improved reactivity in inquiries and after-sale services.
- QHSE manager
2009 - 2012
Managed Quality, Safety and Environment teams of the Steel Mill, 490 employees, running 24/7.
- increased safety and divided our injury-related down time by 3 through middle-management training.
- implemented OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001 certifications successfully, managed ISO9001
- managed the qualification of our major investment casting 2000 tons of steel per day
- taught 2 years “safety management” in an engineer school.
- Production Manager
2005 - 2010
Managed the production of the Hot Rolling Mill (160p running 24/24, 1500 tons/day of seamless tubes) and improved the quality delivered to its internal customers
- changed the mentalities (quality vs volume) through participative standardization and total quality management (TQM), without deteriorating the production rate.
- developed the continuous improvement (TPM, 5S, SMED, Lean manufacturing and so on)
Managed the start and ramp-up phases of a new production line (budget €52 million)
- reached target volume and quality level only 18 months after the first foundation
- Unit Production Manager
2002 - 2005
Managed an Autonomous Production Unit (production, methods, planning, quality, logistics, customers service)
- divided late items by 5 in 3 years by implementing a lean production flow
- increased the capacity by 22% by reorganizing bottlenecks
- Site manager
2001 - 2002
Implemented lean manufacturing for small lot sizes in just-in-time production of plastic parts for yellow machines and tractor English manufacturers
- Technical manager
1997 - 2001
- Process engineer, in a steel cable-trays production subsidiary (Tolartois),
- then Technical manager - design, production and purchasing - in a subsidiary designing tailor-made composite material parts (Trioplast).