- Chef de Projet
2005 - 2009
1)Operational Site Manager.
Responsable for implementation of the transmission network of SDH and PDH microwave equipment in South Est, South West of France and North Africa. I manage 15 Sub-contractors.
2) Trainer. I am in charge of the courses development and responsible for the training of our client and Sub-contractors in France and abroad, in the use of telecommunication equipment (microwave, ADM and Management system).
Vodafone Romania and Turmenistan,
Royal Navy, Ministère de l'intérieur, Sicotel.
in Milano: Tunisian Army,
Graniou, Spie, Dalkia, TDF, SFR, Snef, Sogetrel, Alphacom,
3) Preparation of the Engineering Project and Frequency Plan for SFR, Bouygues Telecom and North Africa
4) Technical Expertise.
5) Technical sale Engineer. Preparation of turnkey solution during RFI/P.
SFR,Bouygues Telecoms, Morocco: Royal Navy, ONEP, Ministère de l'Interieur.
6) Responsible on site for the deployment of Long Haul Radio System SDH 2(3+1), SDH 1+1, PDH 32E1 + Etrhenet and multiplexer in Microwave projects with their associated infrastructure.
South West of France, Corsica and Morocco
Adour InTelFor International
2004 - 2005
- Telecom and Software Project Adviser (Bouygues Telecom, Fujitsu, Fortel International...).
- Trainer (for Sagem in France, Indonesia, Ouzbekistan).
- Wood Reseller (Romania, Italia, England).
- International Sales Director
2003 - maintenant
I was in charge to develop the Buisness in software environment.
My role consited to get contract as sub contractor for software services within Banks, Aeronotics and Telecommunication companies, and selected ingeneers to do those projects with Individual Recruitment.
- International Sale Engineer
1998 - 2000
Business Development and Sales Local Loop and Data
Development and management of customer relationship
Turn arround and development of business
Contract negotiation and supervision
Radio Digital Transmission equipments for Central and Eastern Europe.
- Technical Manager
1997 - 1998
Microwave Project in Colombia, Indonesia and Philippines.
1993 - 1996
1) I was in charge to develop and hold theoritical and practical training courses concerning PDH microwave, propagation with performance calcalution, Multiplexeur, voices equipments, remote control management, signaling equipment and optical fibers systems.
2) I was involve in Technical Response during RFI/P process.
Our clients: British Navy Army Hong Kong, China Telecom Benjin and Yunan, Indonesian Telecom at Djakarta, Brezilian Operator at Curitiba and Goiana, Frenche Army, Cihina Army, Conackry Guinean operator, Vanuatu with Cable and Wirless...
- Operation Manager
1981 - 1993
Operation Manager on site for Microwave, Optical Fiber, Cables, Solar and diesel energies.
Africa 12years: Kenya, Mauritius, Maroc, Algéeria, Sénégal, Rwanda, Conackry Guinee, Gambia, Zaïre.
Other counties 4 years: China, Indonesia, Philppines, Ouzbekistan, Brésil, Colombia, Romania,