Senior Systems and Networks Engineer.
21 years of professional XP.
Internet technologies and free softwares specialist.
#OSINT and #InfoSec
I use Vim.
What I do ?
- system administration and architecture design (GNU/Linux system, virtualisation, automation, but also Windows Server and AD)
- network admin (ipv4/v6, bgp, cisco, and other techno)
- security : mostly passive, human aspects
- competitive intelligence, open source intelligence
- project management
- team management
GNU/Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, Centos), Windows Server (2016 mostly), and Windows 7/10, webservers or database servers (Apache, NGInx, MySQL, PostgreSQL), and others (bind, openldap, tomcat postfix, courrier, dovecot, ejabberd etc).
Virtualisation: VMware, libvirt and qemu-kvm
Automation: Jenkins, Ansible
Security and monitoring : Cacti, Zabbix, OSSEC, pfsense, Cisco firewalls, iptable, fail2ban etc
Networking : IPV4/V6 fluent
Open Source intelligence, Business watch, Knowledge mgt : Working and managing different softwares (AMI Entreprise Intelligence, TinyTinyRSS, Nuxeo etc...).
Web application prototyping (sometimes, but not my cup of tea)
Team management with a lot of :-)
Project management (Classical and Scrum)
- am pro since 1998. But I learned to write at 6, and to code at 7 with my father's C64 .
- like to be the technical evangelist that try to help people to adopt and use IT in their projects.
- worked on European projects, and i like travels.
- live and work in West Cornouaille (Brittany).
- speak French, English, and basics of German, Portuguese.
- play guitar (blues, rock, metal), love to hike and travel, and spend time with Steam ;)
Mes compétences :