- Enterprise Architect
2006 - maintenant
Customers’ advocate at CXO levels to help them realizing the full business value of their investment in Microsoft Platforms:
• Identification & Assessment of Strategic IT Initiatives to support business objectives,
• Economic Justification / Business Case,
• IT transformation program Portfolio prioritization and project planning,
• Adoption plans, Program execution orchestration and value realization,
• Bringing 100% of Microsoft to our customers: Connection with Microsoft Product Groups, Strategic Briefings, SMEs...
More than 1’000’000 seats deployed worldwide, mostly in Business Productivity area (Next Generation Workplace, Unified Communications & Collaboration, Business Intelligence, …):
• Architect Lead for AF-KLM: Business case for Next Generation workplace including Unified Communications & Collaboration Shared Services Platform and Desktop lifecycle management rationalization with VDI & SBC approach to deliver Anywhere, Anytime, Any device LOB Applications (100’000 seats to be deployed),
• Architect Lead for AGIH, large group of public sector hospitals (300'000 seats): Delivering business value using health-customized solutions using Microsoft platform (compliance, rationalization)
• Architect Lead for AXA: On Premise Shared Services Platform for Unified Communications (130’000 seats) to reduce OPEX for all subsidiaries worldwide,
• Architect Lead for Orange France Telecom: Infrastructure Rationalization using share services platform for Unified Communications & Collaboration (250’000 seats),
• Architect Lead for Vinci Energies back office upgrade: Business Units consolidation within one Corporate Directory + Shared Services Platform providing pattern for external growth (40'000 seats)
• IT Architecture & Planning at Air Liquide. Windows 7 Global Workstation Program to increase FTE productivity (40’000 seats),
• Hosted Messaging & Collaboration solutions for Major Telcos (100'000 seats & 450'000 seats) including provisioning & self-care portals,
- Principal Engineer - Project Lead
2003 - 2006
• Successful achievement of 5 Nation Wide Large Scale Deployment projects (over 3000 man-day each). Team leader of “Electricité De France” (EDF) National IT Division PMO (10 people). Design overall methodology and tool sets to industrialize large scale solution deployments,
• Successful re-engineering of the release process of the MEP Department (in charge of all the IT packages release for EDF): Alignment with ITIL Release Management best practices. Improve quality of delivery, time response, package status tracking and quality perception,
• Head of Level 3 Support/Operation Team (6 IT engineers) to manage the on-sourcing operations of EDF’s business critical application servers. More than 3000 servers to monitor, to audit, level3 support & improve efficiency and reliability of operations (build operation framework and sets of indicators),
• Managed the EDF Customer Relation Management for all “TeamPartners” on-sourced IT engineers (30 people).
- IT Engineer
2001 - 2003
*IT System Engineer for “Réseau de Transport de l’Electricité” (National Electric Power Distribution & Management - RTE).
-- Design and Setting-up of a Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) for business critical applications in order to restore the IT capacity within 24 hours following a major disaster (whole destruction of IT infrastructure). Oracle Databases (up to 500 Go in line) on AIX 4.3.3 servers and Citrix Metaframe Servers. DRP was based on Networker back-up solution on AIX server, Archive logs, ...
*“Chargé d’Affaires” RTE. In charge of the evolutions of the Disaster Recovery Plan (new applications in the scope as RTE was growing-up), in charge of the AGORA project (data warehouse), in charge of the « splitting » between EDF and RTE IT infrastructure and applications to comply with EEC rules.
- Project Holder
2000 - 2004
* Business Development of the project: Business Plan, Marketing studies, Competitive Analysis, Evangelization and popularization of Cell Therapy, Financial negotiations, Requested budget: 3 M€
* Chief Scientific Officer of CellXpand: R&D management, Specification of technologies aligned on business prospective, Prototypes, Intellectual Property development, technological intelligence
Multicell Tech/Xenogenics - Santa Clara - California
- Chief Scientific Officer
1999 - 2001
* Overall management: Scientific goals definition. Team recruiting (2 post doctoral positions + 2 technicians). Responsible for the achievement of scientific milestones in time (2.2 M$). Patents and Industrial Property. Setting-up of scientific collaborations.
* Scientific Mission: Culture of Hepatocytes and development of a bio-artificial liver (production of the carthridge of Hepatocytes for the artificial liver). Brain cell culture for technological development/intelligence in Santa Clara, CA.
*Others: Creation of Gemcell Ltd. Dublin, Ireland for patent hosting (European Patent Office).
Institut de Protection et Sûreté Nucléaire
- Researcher - Nuclear Medicine
1995 - 1998
* Development of a new therapy to cure radio-induced haematopoietic syndrome using ex vivo expansion of autologous Haematopoietic Stem Cells ( within the laboratories of the Nuclear Protection and Safety Institute (IPSN).
--Mission 1: Development of a bioreactor to culture Haematopoiectic Stem Cells under GMP conditions. Bone Marrow Grafting production. Pre-clinical testing with non human primate model, Cell Sorting, Cell Culture, Flow Cytometry Phenotypical Analaysis, LTC-IC. Ex vivo expanded haematopoietic stem cell grafting with non human primate model. Clinical follow-up after graft. Patent Writing.
--Mission 2: On temporary assignment to the « Haematopoietic Stem Cell Research Laboratory » in the Saint-Antoine University Hospital. Design and Assay of a tumour purging protocol using CD34+ cell sorting. Protection assays of haematopoietic progenitors undergoing high-dose ex vivo chemotherapy (Cyclophosmamide/Mafosfamide) with Amifostine (Ethyol).
Gustave Roussy Anticancer Institute
- Clinical Research Associate
1994 - 1994
*Medical Researcher in the Nuclear Medicine Department (Pr. Parmentier) and in the Haematology Department (Dr. Pico) at the Gustave Roussy European Leading Cancer Center.
--Design of new growth factor combinations for haematopoietic stem cell culture. Assays of different cell sorting devices.
--Design of preclinical protocol with hematological support during high dose chemotherapy with “expanded” autologous haematopoietic stem cells.
French Army Biomedical Research Center
- Military Scientist
1994 - 1995
*Research Project Leader at the French Army Biomedical Research Center (CRSSA).
--Mission 1: Design of a sub-lethal accidental irradiation non human primate model. Implementation of the SILENE experimental nuclear reactor to model a critical mass nuclear accident. Design of new mobilization protocols and cytapheresis on non human primate model. Autologous Bone Marrow Grafting.
--Mission 2: Kidney amorphous freezing and grafting (Rabbit): Removal of one kidney, amorphous freezing for 48 hours, and grafting.