- Quality management System & EHS manager
2015 - maintenant
• Establish, implement & maintain company-wide industrial safety & health, and environmental protection policies and procedures.
• Conducting and ensuring worker/ staff training in areas such as Safety Laws and Regulations, hazardous condition monitoring, and use of safety equipment
• Management of programs to comply with applicable legislation and conformance to ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 9001, Energy Management System, ISO 27001.
• Develop metrics and systems to monitor continuing QMS effectiveness.
• Manage Quality and EHS System audits
• Manage and develop the staff in the Quality Systems team through involvement, delegation and regular reviews of performance
• Drive key changes and continuous improvement in site Quality systems and procedures
• To manage, monitor and continually improve the Supplier Quality Program, including investigations, non-conformance, MRB, supplier audits, supplier qualifications, reporting, measuring and monitoring.
• Implement Total Quality Management system including process mapping, FMEA, MSA, PPAP, document Management, Preventive Maintenance, SPC, MRB.
- Quality operation engineer
2013 - maintenant
• Handling Customer Complaints, Customer Returns, and Survey Responses.
• Quality Planning and Continual Improvement Plans.
• Management of stop builds and shipments.
• Process Characterisation programmes, that included process mapping, FMEA, identification of critical parameters, MSA, Process Capability, DOE, TPM, SPC, and Control Plans.
• Support Quality Training & Coaching
• Supporting test and process targets setting, monitoring, and improvement.
• Support internal QMS auditing.
• Support the introduction of new products.
- Quality manager
2011 - 2013
Contribute in the implementation of SONY factory in Tunis
- Manage FMEA Process meetings and monitoring actions implemented.
- Participate in the plant layout and the location of all equipment, tools and machinery while optimizing the surface and the of production-quality process
- Develop a quality standard (Quality manual, procedures, work instruction, forms).
- Plan and handle internal audits & pilot the management reviews
- Implement the dashboard with a daily monitoring of KPI with all managers.
- Gain the ISO 9001 v2008 certification in 2010
- Prepare for certification ISO TS 16942
- Implement 5S discipline, and Kaizen, Pokayoke, QRQC
- Ensuring traceability of all products during all phases
- Support the implement of ERP system “Navision”
- Handle supplier’s claims.
- Review & analysis of customer defect data with development of corresponding action plans to reduce defects.
- Ensure the continuous improvement
- Quality Consultant
2010 - 2011
- Analyze the reliability and feasibility of customer projects.
- Plan of customers delivery
- Support the new product development
- Develop test plan, highlighting Bugs and validating their correctness.
- Architect a QA test environment and QA processes that tie in well with the development team’s agile-scrum development methodology
- Handle manual & automated testing of user stories and the writing of automated test scripts
- Track individual test execution status & proactively detect, report and track defects
- Develop test cases / test packs using the functional specifications that meet the requirements of the R&D team
- Projet de fin d'études
2010 - maintenant
Conception et mise en place d’un système de management de la qualité selon la norme ISO 9001 version 2008.
- Stage ingénieur
2009 - maintenant
Planification et ordonnancement des commandes de l’atelier « Coupe » afin de minimiser la durée d’achèvement de la production.
- Stage d'été
2008 - maintenant
Gestion de la maintenance préventive (conditionnelle et systématique)