- HR manager
2007 - 2011
● Develop HR strategy plans & HR budget that aligns with company’s objectives.
● Research and implement companywide HR programs to streamline and improve processes, save money and improve employees’ well-being.
● Oversee and develop recruitment strategies. Analyze trends and implement changes.
● Review, update and implement effective procedures and processing systems within HR Department.
● Meet and Support HR needs; collect and analyze HR-related data, prepare reports and propose recommendations to the CEO.
Legal Compliance and Policy creation:
● Represent the company to the labor relations board
● Ensure that all HR plans, goals and policies are consistent with evolving regulations and legal requirement.
● Review and present company policies periodically to keep employees up-to-date. Assist other managers in complying with laws.
● Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages...
Health and Safety:
● Oversee administration of the medical surveillance program. Set up appointments and maintain personnel documentation.
Training and Development/Performance Management:
+165 000 hours per year
● Define training needs and training budget.
● Training cost optimization through commercial negotiations.
● Development of internal training.
● Ensure implementation of current legislation and company policy in regards to training guidelines.
● Coordinate management team training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review and safety.
Employee relations: 2000 P/T domestic employees or almost 850 F/T and 60 office workers
● Conduct special investigations; communicate with management on employment and personnel issues and updates.
● Serve as a link between managers and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping to resolve work-related problems. Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations’ issues.