- Plant HR Manager
2012 - 2014
In charge of HR function in a plant with about 2000 employees:
• Lead and Manage HR staff of the plant: 4 HR segment, 1 training coordinator and 1 SAP administrator
• Work closely with plant and line managers, providing them with expert guidance and support on the full range of HR activities (e.g. discipline, hiring, promotions, return to work, etc.)
• Implementation and follow up of the global HR strategy
• HR KPI’s follow up (turn over, absenteeism, training hour)
• Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as head count, hires, turnover, and absenteeism rates.
• Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
• Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers
• Monitor and improve training process.
• Manage investigations, disciplinary and grievance matters in conjunction with the Plant manager
• Labor contracts follow-up