- NMC Transmission Engineer
2011 - maintenant
- Ensure the supervision of the transmission Network.
- Ensure the first line of support and solve different problems in collaboration with different entities.
- Coordinate with different teams : Trans OPS, BSS OPS, FM, and Radio RF.
- Make the preventive maintenance of the network.
- Ensure a good quality of the network, based on daily performance indicators.
- Investigate transmission problems in the network for different type of equipment:
• PDH : Mini link E TN, Mini Link E, NSN, NEC.
• SDH : MDRS, NERA, ADM Alcatel, OMS, DXX.
And follow up reports of the Field Maintenance Team (Ericsson).
- Follow integration, expansion and upgrade of transmission equipment made by the suppliers.
- Testing external alarm sites & MDRS and NERA, THS in association with Field Maintenance Team (Ericsson).
- Ericsson: SOM.
- NSN: Net Viewer.
- NEC: PNMSj.
- ADM Alcatel: Go-Global.
- ADM DXX: DXX Manager.
- VSAT: SNMPc, CxAccess.
- MUX Siemens: Access Integrator.
- Access Gate : AccessView.
- C# (OOP under MicroSoft Visual Studio) and Microsoft SQL Server.