Highly focused and self-motivated apprentice engineer in networking, data centers and security studying for a master degree.
Demonstrated technical skills and communication abilities to assess customer requirements, with the aim of providing innovative solutions for their business.
Currently working at Dimension Data for Airbus Group, experience in European-wide collaboration clusters, service delivery within deadlines and infrastructure improvements.
CCIE Routing & Switching v5.1 : written (lab expected around may 2017)
- Polyvalent and self-reliant.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- Strive to achieve and deliver.
- Good planning and risks assessment.
- Proficiency in training delivery.
- Experience in infrastructure design and project leadership
- Contagious passion for networks.
Technical Specialities: CCNP R&S / Microsoft MCSA
- Designing and improving existing infrastructures.
- Cisco technologies : IOS, Collaboration solutions (CUCM, Jabber, WebEx..), ACS & ASA, UCS Series.
- IGPs, BGP, routing optimization, VPN (DMVPN, GRE-over-IPSec, OpenVPN, IPSec suite, IKE), FHRP, STP, 802.1X, PIM (Sparse, MSDP), MPLS, NAT.
- VMware Technologies : vSphere, vCenter 6, VDP.
- Microsoft Server Infrastructures : Windows Server 2008 - 2016; Hyper-V.
- Automation & Scripting : Bash, Python, PowerShell and Perl.
- OpenSource : RedHat, OpensStack.
- Others: NetApp (OnCommand, Snapvaults, SAN) ; Centreon-Nagios ; PfSense ; Veeam
Mes compétences :
Microsoft Windows Server
VPN / Firewall