Mes compétences :
- Business Analyst
2015 - maintenantParticipate to a comprehensive IT migration project for a Market Finance major:
- Analysis of current and future solutions,
- Creation and Implementation of new tools: from Audit and Simulation to Display solutions,
- Training of Final Users: from Front- to Back Office Users,
- Preparation of the Migration Day by a continuous reconciliation and correction of environments.
The Fish Garden - Shanghai Startup
- EM Lyon Consultant Team
2014 - 2014Strategic review of current products and services
Creation of a financial plan simulator (Excel-based)
Crédit Agricole CIB
- Assistant Corporate Banker
Montrouge2013 - 2014Assistant Commercial Banker
Crédit Agricole CIB
July 2013 – March 2014, La Défense, Paris
- Front office relationship with a French major firm and its subsidiaries, world leaders in the Building Industry,
- Originated and Structured the setting-up of financial and non-financial guarantees:
contributed to the issuance of over M$ 250 guarantees,
- Created macros by using VBA to automate and generalize a yearly-earnings simulator,
- Participated to the elaboration of an annual review: determining financing authorizations according to clients’ needs together with the bank’s strategy,
- Exchanged regularly with various departments (Risk, Trade Finance, MO, BO) and with the partner banks over the world (Latin America, Middle-East, Asia).
- Employé Département Financier
Courbevoie2012 - 2012- Redaction of Transfer Pricing Documentation (including German to English translation),
- Daily operations on ERP FI/CO,
- Redaction of solvability notes on Suppliers,
- Creation of tools for Compliance.
- Assistant Responsable de Projet
Saint-Denis2011 - 2011- Implementation of an Excel model to simulate financial cost,
- Preparation of calls for tender.
Crédit Agricole SA
- Employé département Flux Nationaux et Internationaux
Montrouge2010 - 2010Emploi CDD d'un mois au service des "Traitements des flux nationaux et internationaux"
Saisis des paiements inter-bancaires et des demandes de frais inter-bancaires.
East China Normal University (Shanghai)
Shanghai2014 - 20141 semester - all courses taught in English
- Asian Business Environment
- The Financing of Innovation
- International Strategy & Innovation
- International Entrepreneurship