Mes compétences :
VHDL FPGA et Matlab
- Embedded software engineer
Paris2012 - maintenantIn R&D small cell team (6 pers.), products developed are multistandard home cell and entreprise cell (http://www.alcatel-lucent.com/press/2014/alcatel-lucent-rapidly-accelerates-development-small-cell-solutions-office-and-home). In this agile team, my main objectives are :
- design and support interface between Layer 1 from Qualcomm partnership and Alcatel-Lucent 3G stack.
- architecture, development, optimization, automation of a test tool (linux x86 and ARM v4) dedicated to find bugs on the interface to check. Non regression verification with Jenkins tool.
- compilation and host environment installation at project initiation step.
- small cell presentation at 50th Lannion anniversary (http://www.ouest-france.fr/nouvelles-technologies-alcatel-lucent-presente-ses-innovations-2891447).
- manage an intern
- skills: C++, valgrind, eclipse, real time, multi-threading issues