Mes compétences :
- Lead 3D Engine Programmer
Paris2013 - maintenantPort of Beyond: Two Souls on PS4.
Development of the new 3D engine for Detroit: Become Human.
- Lead Engine Programmer on Beyond: Two Souls
Paris2010 - 2013Responsible for management of the engine team.
The game has been release on October 2013.
The team have developped a new iteration of the Playstation 3 Engine (Deferred Shading, Global Illumination, Skin and hair shading, Physically based shaders, Decals, SPU Post-Processing in HDR, Texture streaming, heavy optimizations).
We have also developped, as a proof of concept for the new engine, a tech demo : "Kara".
- Lead Engine Programmer on Heavy Rain
Paris2005 - 2010Responsible for management of the engine team (8 members including me).
The game has been released on February 2010 and has been a huge success (2.2 Millions sold).
The game was a Playstation 3 exclusive title.
The team was responsable of the following components :
- Engine (memory, loading system, rendering system, scene graph; PS3 optimisation)
- Maya tools (WYSIWYG editor, shader edition, export of graphic data, etc.)
I personnally contributed to :
- Shader and lighting system
- Shadow system
- Lead PC Programmer on Fahrenheit
Paris2004 - 2005Responsible for the PC version of Fahrenheit.
The game has been released in September 2005 on both PC, PS2 and X-Box.
- Worked on compatibility issues with graphic cards
- Worked on game controller implementation
- Worked on upgraded graphics for PC
- Worked on code optimization
- First management experience (1 person on Maya tools)
- Engine Programmer on Fahrenheit
Paris2000 - 2004- Worked on PC Engine technology
- Worked on DirectX8 renderer
- Worked on scene graph and game structure
- Worked on Prelighting tools with lightmap generation
- Worked on Maya 5.0 Exporter