- Technical Architect
2015 - maintenant
FastConnect, an Atos Company
- Senior SOA consultant
2013 - 2015
- Technical Team Leader at SGCIB
2010 - 2013
- Quality Assurance Team Leader
2009 - 2010
- Test plan development and execution for JEE application: non-regression tests, smoke tests, sanity tests, performance tests,...
- Deploy JEE application on Weblogic, Websphere and JBoss application servers, Oracle and MS SQL Server DBs;
- Scrum development methodology;
- Manage bug tracking using Jira, manage scrum tasks using GreenHopper Jira extension.
Tools/Environment: Jira, Weblogic, Websphere, JBoss, Oracle, MS SQL Server.
Keys: Quality Assurance, Finance, Payment, Scrum, JEE, Application Server, Database, Project/Team Management.
Sagem Software & Technologies
- Software Testing Project Manager
2008 - 2009
- Testing team management;
- Development and execution of test plans starting from project functional specification:
Define testing strategies;
Compliancy between customer requirements and test plan (coverage rate, compliance matrix);
- Manage bug tracking using Bugzilla;
- Developing automatic test scenarios;
- Work on test automation tools and environment: STAF (Software Testing Automation Framework) and Python/Jython.
Tools: Bugzilla, STAF, Netbeans Python, MS Project
Keys: Python/Jython, Test, Embedded Systems, ARM7, Nucleus, RS232/485, GSM, PLC, Project Management.
- Senior CAD Engineer
2003 - 2008
- Quality Responsible: Define QA, test plans, check lists, bugs report and working procedures for team. Improve quality with data analysis and quality indicators.
- Development and maintenance of tools for IPs: automation of libraries views generation (Cadence views, Synopsys views…) from primary views (layout, schematic, timing, leakage, power…) for CMOS and derivative technologies.
- IPs generation, packaging and validation: support IP designers on libraries views generation and packaging for CMOS and derivative technologies.
Tools/Environment: ClearCase, Codex, Cadence ICC/ICOA, Mentor Graphics Calibre, Solaris/HP UX/Linux RedHat.
Keys: C/C++, Tcl/Tk, Shell (csh, ksh), Quality Assurance, Test, CMOS technologies, Project Tracking Systems, EDA (Electronic Design Automation), Project Management.