- Responsable Achats
2012 - maintenant
Élaborer et mettre en œuvre les stratégies d’achats du Centre Études et Production.
Management d’une équipe de 4 acheteurs.
Portefeuille: mécanique, électronique, chaudronnerie, instrumentation et matière.
- Définition de la feuille de route Sourcing du Centre pour accompagner le business plan,
- Gestion opérationnelle des achats de sous-traitance et de production,
- Négociation de partenariats technologiques (contrats de développement).
Safran Transmission Systems
- Responsable Industriel Programme Trent-XWB - « Marque Industrielle »
2012 - 2012
Piloter les activités Supply Chain et Production pour le développement de la transmission de puissance du moteur Trent-XWB (A350). Management d’une équipe de 3 personnes.
- Gestion de la relation avec le Client Rolls-Royce,
- Pilotage de l’approvisionnement des pièces et de l’industrialisation de la transmission de puissance.
- SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST - SOURCING METHODS AND TOOLS MANAGER
2011 - 2012
• Contributing to the development, reviewing and implementing of Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) strategies involving different internal partners,
• Participating in the definition of the business needs and the implementation of the Sourcing roadmap,
• Auditing sourcing activities,
• Defining performance indicators and elaborating supplier’s performance scorecards,
• Managing sourcing processes and interfaces with internal partners, communication and training,
• Defining and promoting Sourcing ways of working and instructions.
- BRAKES SYSTEMS COMMODITY MANAGER
2010 - 2011
Worldwide responsibility for the supply of braking systems.
Portfolio: 3 suppliers, 30 M€ annual turnover. Managing directly 3-purchaser team.
• Driving the development and implementation of sourcing strategy in cooperation with the commodity buying network,
• Achieving lowest Total Cost of Ownership (TCO), availability of required suppliers’ capacity, compliance with specifications, respect of quality and delivery requirements and minimizing risk of supplies for the scope,
• Involving and leading the divisional and site project buyers in the establishment of the sourcing strategy,
• Developing and managing actions plans to achieve the TCO and cost savings objectives,
• Identifying, evaluating, selecting, qualifying and developing suppliers for new projects,
• Managing business relationships with suppliers (coordinating periodic performance reviews and executive management reviews, establishing and ensuring implementation of improvement actions plans),
• Establishing contractual relationships and support purchase contracts execution,
• Participating and implementing standardization and R&D projects in cooperation with the lead and product engineers,
• Providing support for claiming (non quality, logistic delay, non respect of commercial agreement…) to suppliers.
Main result: entrance of a new supplier in the panel
- PURCHASING MANAGER
2008 - 2010
Worldwide responsibility for 4 segments (radiators, fans, condensers, thermostats and heating and acoustic shields).
Portfolio: 23 suppliers, 270 M€ turnover. Managed directly 2-purchaser team.
• Steered and reinforced the SRM towards PSA's "CAP 2010 Plan" objectives: improved cost reduction plans, improved quality results at 0km and in field, intensified innovations with direct Customer benefits,
• Defined, deployed and communicated worldwide strategies and managed accordingly an international panel of suppliers,
• Managed lead buyers, drove the team's progress using reporting tools and KPIs. Developed capabilities of my resources.
• Drove the supplier negotiation (renegotiation, competition, productivity, Design To Cost, LCC) to built and to manage long term cost reduction plan with suppliers,
• Collected and analysed needs with project managers for new vehicles projects,
• Contributed to make or buy exercise selecting the best alternative on the market,
• Led suppliers’ selection for PSA new projects and cooperation needs (TOYOTA, FORD AND BMW), developed and integrated global suppliers, and negotiated business contracts.
- 2009 & 2008 Cost reduction performance: -3,9% & -5,5%
- 2009 & 2008 Quality incident reduction: -16% & -20%
- LEAD BUYER
2006 - 2008
In charge of 3 segments (cylinder air cover and air intake manifold, water pump, oil tubes),
Portfolio: 14 suppliers, 180 M€ turnover.
• Implemented purchasing strategies with subcontractors and suppliers to support the development and to implement of cost reduction, quality and logistic improvement proposals,
• Prepared and issued requests for quotation bid packages,
• Identified suppliers, negotiated, placed and managed purchase orders,
• Reduced permanent costs by negotiation, productivity, competition with current and alternative suppliers,
• Ensured suppliers’ QCDP performance and implemented action plans when necessary.
Main results: 2007 Cost reduction performance: -4,9%, reduction of suppliers’ count in accordance with Group strategy , LCC suppliers’ integration in the panel.
- EXPORT AFTER-SALES AREA MANAGER
2002 - 2006
• Developed the activity based on the network in the various area countries, ensuring maximum profitability for the Brand,
• Made sure that all norms and methods were in place in order to achieve optimal customer satisfaction,
• Steered After-sales activity of Brand representatives in Russia, South Africa, Morocco, Algeria, and Tunisia,
• Drove actions in distribution network (technical assistance, service training, warranty, workshop management…).
Main results: Contributed to launch the Brand importation activity in South Africa, to re-launch of importation activity in Tunisia and to open a new importer in Russia.
Citroen Pologne (Varsovie, Pologne)
- ASSISTANT TO THE PARTS AND SERVICES MANAGER
2000 - 2001
• Steered the deployment of after-sales information system (Laser) in Brand network,
• Defined and implemented network Services Quality Plan,
• Defined and followed up Parts and Accessories budget to ensure maximum profitability for Citroën.
- QUALITY PROJECT MANAGER
2000 - 2000
Engineer stage - 8 months
• After-sales department Certification ISO Project Manager
- TECHNICAL ENGINEER
1999 - 1999
6 months stage
• Defined missiles launch system specifications