Mes compétences :
COURBEVOIE2011 - maintenantIntern Research and Innovation
GDF SUEZ, World leader in electricity, natural gas, energy and environmental services, Research and innovation.
Propose innovative GIS services for the company and French local authorities as part of the Program City of tomorrow.
- Benchmarking and creation of a proposal report, including feasibility study for the different services. GIS services proposals include topics such as Biodiversity, LCA, Energy efficiency, renewable energy and transport.
- Intern Research and Quality control Laboratory
Chennevières-sur-Marne cedex2011 - 2011Implementation of an experimental road from recycled materials to evaluate the potential risks for the environment.
- Prediction of potential environmental risks on underground water and soils.
- Quality control tests (Geotechnical and chemical) of deconstruction waste and domestic waste clinker. Writing of reports with results in order to validate the use of this waste as construction materials for roads according to French law.
- Monitoring and analysis of leachate tests on existing experimental roads in order to verify the non toxicity of materials.
- Review and presentation to the head of sustainable development department of norm ISO 26000. Assessment of its possible implementation in the company.