- Group Operations Financial Manager
Levallois-Perret2014 - maintenant- Production and Supply Chain Costs Optimization: financial leader of the Costs Optimization program (>€50million over 3 years). Identifies and follows up cost optimization projects (portfolio rationalization, equipment efficiencies, sourcing, wastage, warehousing, logistics). Calculates financial impacts, coordinates stakeholders from different departments and BUs (Marketing, R&D, Production), reports results to Group Executive Committee.
- Capex Management: contributes to all major investment projects (new product development, manufacturing, IT), challenges project leaders, valuates projects (discounted cash flow, payback, return on investment, NPV), supports Group Executive Committee in Strategic Plans.
- Leads Budget and Forecast Process for COGS (>€600million) and transfer prices policy.
- Designed the investment approval online platform and trained users.
- Supervises one analyst. Scope covers all European business.
Orangina Schweppes Group
- Group Finance Project Analyst
Levallois-Perret2011 - 2013n charge of the Investment Approval Process (>€60million): reviewed, analyzed and challenged all Capex projects submitted by the business units.
- Prepared monthly consolidated reporting of COGS and supply chain KPIs.
- Business partner of procurement team to follow-up purchase costs of Ingredients and Packaging (>€300million) and monitor sourcing policy.
- Designed and implemented a reporting tool to consolidate and analyze procurement costs.
Ernst & Young, Paris
- Senior Consultant
Courbevoie2008 - 2011Financial Restructuring for under-performing businesses:
- 30+ on-site missions with direct contacts with senior management, lawyers, banking pools
- Analyzed historical performances and business plans, performed sensitive analysis
- Prepared short term and long term cash-flow forecasts, identified potential cash resources
- Presented recommendation during negotiation rounds with banking pools
- Industries: Retail, Airport Logistics, Foundry, Furniture Manufacturer, Pharmaceutical
Transaction Services : buy-side and sell-side due diligences for Corporate and Private Equity
- Calculated adjusted Ebitda and net debt
- Identified key business drivers and break-even points
- Target company sales between €15million and €2billion
- North China Purchase Coordinator