2007 - maintenantQuickguides Sport produces a new range of promotional sport guides that can be used as part of a sponsorship activation and leveraging campaign.
They are introductory guides, pocket guides and multimedia content that provide the basic knowledge needed to understand a sport.
Our guides bring to a larger target audience basic knowledge about a sport, increasing awareness and using a more pro-active and educational approach to sport promotion. Unlike traditional promotional tools, the guides contribute to the development of a sport and don’t just focus on an existing fan base.
Thanks to the pre-written content and the numerous brandable options, these guides can be adapted to any brand identity in a cost efficient way.
- Junior Account Manager
2006 - 2006Junior Account Manager in the corporate department of Carré Noir (part of the Publicis group), Paris. Consultant to the creative team for logotype design and clients (Vivendi, BNP Paribas, les Mousquetaires, D&R, Sofitel, European Union council…). My role was that of an interface between the clients and the Creative team, enabling me to perform various tasks such as:
• Compiling the client brief in response to a Call for Tender
• Market analysis
• Brainstorming for visual identity proposals
• Presentation of findings & ideas to the creative team
• Organisation of internal progress meetings
• Presentation of proposals to clients
• Budget estimation
• Follow up of the execution of the designed brand identity tools such as brochures, PowerPoint slide backgrounds, letter heads, visitor cards, etc
- Marketing Assistant
2004 - 2004My work involved:
• Organising a Call for Tender, selection of invited tenders
• Sourcing and selection of promotional gifts
• Updating of client data
- Production Assistant
2004 - 2004Duties included:
• Image selection, appropriate to the topic at hand
• Obtainment of Rights of Diffusion Agreements for selected images
Junior ESCEM Campus Tours
- In charge of communication and business development