Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
- Engagement Manager
2017 - maintenant
- Project Director
Boulogne Billancourt2015 - 2017
- Manager at IT Treasury
2013 - 2015o CONTEXT :
IT Treasury Service Center at Ca-Cib manages 3 main front office applications (Refinancing, FO recordkeeping, Liquidity management) and support activity.
o HEAD OF IT TREASURY SERVICE CENTER : 4 Teams (~= 25 consultants)
o PROJECT MANAGER : Liquid software (Liquidity management for CA Group)
State Street Banque
- Senior Project Manager
2012 - 2013o COMPANY :
A leader in providing financial services to institutional investors with a wide range of support, from core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping to complete investment operations outsourcing solutions and servicing. State Street delivers innovative performance measurement and analytics tools, giving its clients the information they need to make better-informed decisions.
- Project Manager
Paris2007 - 2011o COMPANY :
eFront is a leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management.
o CONTEXT :
- Multi-projects management (~= 3 to 4) in fixed price or time & material.
- Budget average of 500 K€ / 1 year / up to 10 people.
- Management of a project team made up of various profiles (consultants, business analysts, developpers, product manager...).
- International context across Europe, South Africa, US...
o PRE-SALES :
- Response to RFPs, participation to scoping phases, writing of a Global Analysis document.
- Estimation of workload, timeline and resources to involve on eFront and customer side.
- Preparation of a Macro-planning and breakdown in sub-projects
o PROJECT MANAGEMENT :
- Project progress follow-up and support to consultants on functional and software matters.
- Arbitration on out of scope requests of customers : distinction between fixes and evolutions.
- Management of escalations : follow-up, action plan, execution of decisions.
- Project committee and Steering committee organisation : preparation of the agenda and writing of minutes.
- Internal reporting to N+1 : Project status, Next milestones, Remaining tasks, Risks & Action plan to mitigate them, Invoice vs Budget.
- Manager of consultants (Yearly evaluation).
o FINANCE :
- Dealflow : Workflows definition for the management of investment processes.
- Complex investment structure modeling : Master/Feeder, SPV, Fund of Fund, Assets / Liabilities allocation, LBO...
- Portfolio management : operations of financial instruments (Equities, Bonds, Loans...), performances calculation (IRR, multiples), key figures follow-up.
- Loan management : Debt structuring, annuity calculation, installments payment, arrears and late interests calculation.
- Project Consultant
Paris2005 - 2007o COMPANY :
eFront is a leading software provider of solutions dedicated to the financial industry with recognized expertise in Alternative Investments and Risk Management. eFront’s solutions serve major companies in the Private Equity, Real-Estate Investment, Banking, and Insurance sectors.
o CONTEXT :
Assistance of 3 Project Managers in multi-projects mode.
o CONSULTING :
- Conducting workshops and writing of Detailed Functional Specifications.
- Customization of the application in accordance with the Specifications.
- Progress status meeting with the Project Manager (achieved vs remaining, blocking issues).
- Data migration : preparation of import procedures and matrices, checking and import of data.
- User acceptance assistance : Definition of use cases, unitary and functional tests.
- Management of technical and functional incidents : gathering of anomalies and follow-up of correction requests.
- Users training : preparation of training plan & materials (user guides, exercices).
AVANS HOGESCHOOL (Breda)
Breda2004 - 2005ICT Engineer Diploma in Software Systems