Mes compétences :
- Program Manager
Courbevoie2010 - maintenant
- Head of Telecom Department
Strasbourg2009 - 2010
- Head of IMS & Voice Networks Domain
2008 - 2009- Team management (18 people - project managers, solution engineers)
- Technology managed by the team: IMS, VoIP solutions, Intelligent Networks, Voice Mail System and TDM switch.
- Elaboration of 3 years technical roadmaps for all the products.
- Management and organization of all engineering & project tasks (Conception, Design, integration and validation).
- Responsible for the delivery of the solutions in accordance with the Marketing requirements (TTM, costs, QoS)
- Involved in the study of Core Network evolution towards All IP.
- Head of IMS Engineering & Products
2007 - 2008- In charge of IMS RFP process in SFR (New Generation IP Core Network). Leader of the Technical part of the RFP, short-list recommandation, TCO negociation with short listed suppliers.
- Definition of the sourcing model to introduce this new technologiy in SFR network
- In charge of engineering and roadmap of the IMS products (IMS Core, HSS, VoIP AS). Leader of the engineering team composed of 11 people.
- Network Architect
2006 - 2007- In charge of the definition of network evolutions in the next 3-5 years with associated supplier strategy
- Study about technical scenario to achieve Fixed Mobile Convergence (IP centrex solutions vs IMS based solutions)
- Study about migration from legacy TDM network towards an All IP network hosting VoIP services
- Definition of the IMS Core Network Architecture
- Technical benchmark on Telecom / IT products (real time database) and standard evolutions.
- UMTS Project Manager
2002 - 2002- Responsible for “UMTS Trial” project.
- In charge of solution delivery for the first UMTS infrastructures (Radio & Core) in SFR network
- Senior Project Manager
2002 - 2006- In charge of Technical and Architecture Specifications for new Services (GPRS Prepaid service, Push To Talk…) according to the marketing requirements.
- Leader of RFQ process for supplier selection.
- Responsible for the solution delivery (Time To Market and QoS) in SFR Network.
- Budget managed : 5 to 10 M€ per year