It's been 5 years now that I'm in the job market.
I was able to build skills in various areas such as:
- Project management (I like to pilot like PRINCE2, Agile Scrum Master - closed to have)
- The coordination of teams (we win together based on the individualities of each even if the important thing is to ... win)
- Business Analysis (in the end, we never really know what we want so I help)
- Computer development (basically .Net and java, I tasted it but not liked it)
- The system administration (starting from nothing but what progress in two years!)
- The management of information systems (I admit that to speak the "data" is really nice)
- IT security (Splunk Architect certification in the pocket)
- The IT < - > Business relationship (in the end a powerful information system leads to better profitability)
All this, of course, in various environments, mutational, human-sized service company or international ESN.
My experiences allowed me to discover new ways of working, constraints and different priorities.
Today I thrive in a multicultural environment (where I can practice my English).
I was able to discover a really fast adaptability, an enthusiasm to work in a team, piloting and team coordination skills, not so bad English.
I would be happy to talk to you about your projects around information systems.
Mes compétences :
Talend Open Studio
SSRS de Microsoft
Visual studio 2012
ITIL Foundation V3
Microsoft .NET Technology
IBM AS400 Hardware
Microsoft Windows 2000 Server
Microsoft SQL Server