Mes compétences :
Sales & Marketing
- Multi-Asset Investment Solutions Sales
Paris2011 - maintenantCross-asset investment solutions sales to Wealth Management Institutions across France, Spain and Portugal.
All our range of products is built following the strongest convictions of our Independent and Awarded Research. The non-exhaustive list of our solutions includes UCIT Funds, Structured Products, Convertible Bonds,Trackers and other Derivatives.
Founded in 1990, Exane is an investment company specializing in 3 businesses: Cash Equity, Equity derivatives and Asset Management.
Exane’s growth has always been grounded on 3 fundamentals: the Equities universe, Investment expertise (trading and asset management) and top-class Research in equities and derivatives.
These three pillars of our business model are underpinned by three core values that have shaped the Group’s culture since its creation: Excellence, Independence and Commitment.
- 880 people /408.6M€ in NBI/ 66.4M€ in net profit
- An innovative and effective partnership with BNP Paribas
- Rating : Moody’s : Baa1 and S&P : A-
A Recognized expertise:
- N°1 in derivatives and convertible bond research on European Equities in France
- N°3 for equity derivatives in Europe
- N° 7 for equity sectors research in Europe
- 7 sectors in the Top 5 in Europe
- Leading brokerage firm for France
Paris2010 - maintenantThe Orange Graduate Programme is a tailored personalised career programme for High Potentials (3 different assignments in 5 Years).
Current assignement: BtoB Sales Manager
- Build, train, manage and grow a 10 salespersons 'team covering the Small and Medium Businesses market
- Develop and execute revenue growth strategy for all the lines of product sold (Mobiles and Tablets, Switcthboards, Internet, Networks)
- Direct Sales to most valuable customers
- Ensure our clients highest levels of satisfaction.
- Industry Analyst
Paris2009 - 2010Within the Youtube & Display team at Google France, my responsabilities include:
* Direct Sales of Display Campaigns to A-level Media Buyers in the "Big 6" French Media Agencies
* Develop smart, integrated, research-based proposals and presentations to enhance Google's reputation as a consultant and partner with clients
* Use my comprehensive knowledge of Google's products to align them with the client's marketing objectives
* Research and share deep knowledge of the industry/vertical, its competitive landscape, client products and key business issues that affect the client and industry
* Develop new marketing collateral using industry, marketing and third party research
* Utilise measurement tools to add relevant, trustworthy data to presentations and proposals
* Serve as a liaison to various departments to ensure that campaigns are active and implemented
Paris2008 - 2009- Preparation of industry sector studies, commercial proposals and “Termsheets” of Structured Products;
- Marketing presentations of new Structured Products (all kinds of underlying: Equity, Index, Commodities, Forex)
- Client relations (executing trades, preparing valuations, coordinating relations between the middle and front office)
- Client prospecting (Finding new clients and new products’ selling)