- Sales Director
2012 - maintenant
- Sales Consultant
2010 - 2011
• Provide technical and commercial expertise and act as main point of contact to customers for heavy aircraft interior modifications.
• Assist customers in defining its customised interior by ensuring technical feasibility of each requirement (including aircraft and certification limitations).
• Main achievement: Support Sabena technics’ growth strategy by identifying adequate sectors for market penetration, building new relationships with exclusive customers and proposing the implementation of new tools and processes for this activity.
- Sales & Key Account Manager
2007 - 2010
• Responsible for promoting, selling and contracting exclusive interiors for very large business jets to esteemed customers such as Governments, AIRBUS, Airlines or HNWIs (High Net Worth Individuals).
• Elaborate Budgets, Business Case, answers to RFPs and negotiate contracts with customers.
• Project Manager of the design phase (budget, reporting to management, planning and risks follow-up…). Lead a multi-functional team composed of engineers, project planners, purchasers and designers to ensure project feasibility and full product definition.
• Main achievement: Successfully secured $150 millions turnover with Middle East and CIS customers. Successfully managed complex projects such as the integration of a VVIP interior into an A340-600.
- Acheteur Equipement
2004 - 2007
• Responsible for all purchasing activities related to the Electrical Distribution Systems on the entire AIRBUS fleet.
• Lead different MFTs (Multi-Functional Teams) during call for tenders, contract negotiations and product developments.
• Negotiate 30-year contracts valued at $ 1 billion with major suppliers (GE, HONEYWELL, ZODIAC) and provide recommendations to AIRBUS executives for selection.
• Main achievement: Successfully negotiate the second largest supplier claim on A380 systems. Achieve ROUTE06 (EADS cost reduction program) objectives.
- Marketing analyst
2003 - 2003
• Conduct market studies in order to assist the European navigation by satellite project (GALILEO) by assessing new business opportunities.
• Elaborate strategies to optimize GALILEO market penetration.
- Assistant to CFO
2003 - 2003
• Re-develop the top-level business Case of the A400M Program after contract ratification.
• Assess financial risks associated to the AIRBUS/OCCAR contract with a special focus on cash flow and escalation formula.
• Develop analytical tools (top-down and bottom-up approaches) to establish the A400M Catalogue Price and support the South African sales campaign.
- Aeronautical Engineer
2002 - 2002
• Develop and analyse a wing model in order to substantiate a STC (Supplemental Type Certificate) for increasing the MTOW of the Cessna 337.
• Perform preliminary fluid flow analysis, stress analysis as well as fatigue assessment on critical area of the wing.