- Président fondateur
2018 - maintenant
HX Consulting vous propose une expertise et un accompagnement personnalisé dans les domaines en l’Hospitality business.
Human eXperience Consulting met les Femmes et les Hommes de votre entreprise au cœur de votre succès.
Je vous offre un service sur mesure pour vous accompagner dans nos vos projets dans les domaines suivants :
- Audit Qualité et Capital Humain
- Conseil et Accompagnement de projet
- (Re)définition de vos Valeurs et de votre Vision
- Fomation et Coaching de vos équipes
European Sleep Center
- Business developer
2018 - maintenant
European Sleep Center, fondé en 2008 par le Dr Duforez, est un organisme composé de médecins, scientifiques et chercheurs dans les domaines touchant au Sommeil, la Vigilance, la Performance, le Bien être et la Qualité de vie.
3 activités :
- consultations médicales sommeil
- études, R&D appliquée pour les entreprises
3 Clientèles :
- Sportifs de Haut Niveau
Clinique Générale Beaulieu
- Directeur des Services aux Patients
2017 - 2018
Amélioration de la qualité de service aux Patients
Réorganisation et optimisation des équipes hôtelières
Gestion de projets transversaux avec la Direction des Soins
Conception et Gestion des travaux : nouvelle réception, nouveau restaurant, étage VIP avec Suites
- Brand Performance Director
2014 - 2016
La Réserve Genève
- Directeur Adjoint
2013 - 2014
InterContinental Mauritius Resort
- EAM Operations
2012 - 2013
Five-star, 210-room privately-owned resort with spa, restaurants, and banquet facilities.
Executive Assistant in Charge of Operations – Executive Committee
Oversee all operational departments, including Food & Beverage, Front Office, Recreation, Spa, Housekeeping, Engineering, Security, and IT. Supervise staff of 400. Maintain all quality and regulatory compliance. Manage P&L, special projects, risk, and more.
• Improved employee satisfaction from 75.1% to 78.3% in one year through action planning.
• Increased guest satisfaction 14.7 points through quality initiatives.
• Grew total hotel revenue 7.7% and GOP 1 point over previous year through increased focus on upselling by front office and Food & Beverage areas.
• Enhanced profitability by monitoring payroll expenses and introducing highly effective energy conservation programs such as solar panels, LED lights, and waste management.
• Produced increases in customer interest by implementing brand standards such as Planet Trekkers Kids Club.
• Maximised performance levels through the introduction of specialised tools, including concierge initiatives, I-Clean, I-Arrive, I-Fix, and I-Q.
• Reduced costs and emphasised international talent by recruiting senior students from various Swiss hotel schools.
InterContinental Paris le Grand
- Director of Front Office
2011 - 2012
Five-star, 470-room flagship property with multiple restaurants, bars, club lounge, and conference facilities.
Director of Front Office – Executive Committee
Managed Front Office operations, including Reception, Guest Relations, Concierge, Bell staff, Club Lounge, and Switchboard. Supervised staff of 80. Held responsibility for P&L, customer satisfaction, and brand promotion.
• Dramatically improved guest satisfaction and staff performance levels in first six months by implementing Instant Service Manager and Club Manager positions.
• Turned around performance and quality and achieved all customer loyalty targets.
• Initiated internal enrollment incentive project to increase enrollments in InterContinental's loyalty program.
• Coached several employees to supervisory or managerial positions.
InterContinental Melbourne the Rialto
- Rooms Division Manager
2008 - 2011
Five-star, 253-room corporate-focused hotel with multiple facilities and amenities.
Rooms Division Manager – Executive Committee
Recruited to oversee pre-opening and opening activities prior to taking on daily operations role. Worked closely with designers, builders, owners, and InterContinental Hotels Group. Implemented all SOPs, recruited team of 80, and instituted all brand standards. Supervised Front Office, Concierge, Club, and Housekeeping. Managed P&L, and co-directed Food and Beverage department with Executive Chef. Served as Regional Coach for several hotels.
• Earned 2010 World Travel Award, Australia's Leading Business Hotel award.
• Built hotel to Number 1 in Guest Satisfaction among all IHG hotels in Australia, New Zealand, and South Pacific. Exceeded Guest Satisfaction target by 2.5% in 2009.
• Achieved 2009 Conde Nast Traveler Hot List and 2009 DestinAsian Luxe List.
• Only Australian hotel included in 2009 Wallpaper Penultimate List of the 50 Best Business Hotels Around the World.
• Led location to 2009 Priority Club Reward Olympics and exceeded all loyalty goals.
• Selected to substitute for General Manager for several months in 2010.
• Organised Asia Australasia IHG Business Partners Yearly Event during Melbourne F1 Grand Prix (2009-2011).
• Mentored Chief Concierge and Banquet Manager from IHG sister properties (Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn) to exceptional performance scores.
• Created and implemented critical crisis management team and program.
- Front Office Manager
2005 - 2008
Five-star, 333-room hotel catering to business and diplomatic clientele.
Front Office Manager – Department Head (2006-2008)
Assistant Front Office Manager (2005-2006)
Supervised team of 40 and managed Front Office, Concierge, Bell, Guest Relations, Switchboard, and Business Centre.
• Improved efficiency and guest satisfaction by establishing dual Instant Service (switchboard) and Business Centre manager role, along with Head Doorman, Head Concierge, Guest Relations Manager, and Assistant Front Office Manager.
• Enhanced guest experience by introducing standardised greetings and prepared responses for common questions.
• Maximised service quality by evaluating program vs. higher-profile competitors and implementing new procedures.
• Contributed to revenue growth by launching upselling program that met assigned goals.
• Improved guest satisfaction score from 72% to 82% in less than two years.
• Increased productivity by reorganising Front Office operations.
InterContinental Resort & Spa Moorea
- Front Office Manager
2004 - 2005
Five-star leisure hotel with 49 rooms and 95 bungalows, plus Spa.
Front Office Manager – Department Head
Managed Front Office, Switchboard, and Porter areas. Supervised staff of 15. Developed and implemented policies and procedures to maximise quality and service levels.
• Led hotel to Ambassador Champion status in Asia Pacific for 2004.
Hyatt Regency Paris Madeleine
- Night Manager + Hotel Management Trainee
2002 - 2004
Five-star, 86-room boutique hotel catering to business clientele.
Night Manager & Hotel Management Trainee
Oversaw all night operations, including Front Desk.
• Earned Receptionist of the Year for 2003, International Association of Front Office Managers for 4 and 5 Star Hotels. (AICR).