- DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
2013 - maintenant
Responsible for leading the day to day operations at P1 Security including helping the organisation to scale its business and supporting our customers.
* Telecom Security Consulting & Professional Services (Penetration Testing, Audit, Training, Certification)
- 2G (GSM, GPRS, CDMA), 3G (EDGE, UMTS, CDMA2000) and 4G (LTE) network architecture
- CS/PS Core Network Elements, Network Services & Applications
- Value Added Services
- GRX / IPX
- NOC, OAM, OSS
- SS7, SIGTRAN
* CSO-level advisory for customers
* Business Development (Key Customers & Partners, Telecom Operators, Network Equipment Manufacturers/Vendors, Government Regulators)
* Managed Security Services Provider (MSSP)
* Incident Response
* Management of the relationship with Critical Network & Infrastructure organisations (National and International Security Organisations)
* Lobbying at national level (telecom & security regulations)
* Management of the relationship with CERTs, IRTs and delegate work at TCERT
* Associate Delegate work at GSMA (GSM Association), 3GPP industry group SA3 (Security Group)
* Recruitment and Management of the Professional Services team
MOSAIC MediaHouse – Singapore (www.mosaicmediahouse.com)
- DIRECTOR OF BUSINESS & TECHNOLOGY, CO-FOUNDER
2010 - 2013
Lead the business & technology department, managing all our products and insuring their integration with our advertising networks.
* Managed a leading digital out-of-home media company in Singapore with a solid track record of benchmarks achieved; innovative technology, personnel successfully recruited, hired and trained; partnerships put in place; and customers in the sales pipeline.
* Raised an S$800K seed financing which was instrumental in making a strong foothold in Singapore and securing exclusive partnership contracts with some of the world’s leading property developers and managers.
* Secured exclusive contracts with Asia’s leading REIT groups including CapitaMalls Asia, the largest mall network in Singapore for in-mall digital advertising across 10 malls and shopping centres.
* Coordinated all aspects of projects operations and managed projects financial performance and budget.
* Collaborated with key technology partners (i.e. Intel, BroadSign, Amazon) in developing a scalable and secure digital out-of-home infrastructure.
* Managed clients through sales process from introduction to contract execution.
* Developed internal policies and procedures, managed relationships with media agencies and partners, and assumed responsibility for all hiring and training of employees.
* Day-to-day operations including marketing & sales proposals, pre & post sales follow-up, promotional plans, sales literature, media kits, and contracts.
ACCOR Services Group – China/Singapore, APAC (www.edenred.com)
- REGIONAL INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGER
2007 - 2010
Responsible for the review and overall implementation of IT Infrastructure and Application security following a business acquisition across 7 countries and regions in APAC (KR, TW, SG, IN, CN, HK, AU).
* Coordinated and lead a team of 20+ IT engineers across multiple countries to manage APAC regional network infrastructure (budget, staff development, project management).
* Worked with the regional business teams to turn business needs into IT projects and solutions. Participated in bids and proposals for major programs and clients (i.e. P&G, Michelin, Pudong Development Bank, HP, Cisco).
* Large scale deployments of network/security technologies and products across APAC (i.e. Firewall, VPN, MPLS, WIFI, IDS/IPS, AV, 802.1X, PKI, VoIP – Avaya/Cisco).
* Performed due diligence network/security audits across business units (BU) and data centers (DC) in APAC (KR, TW, SG, IN, CN, HK).
* Responsible for ensuring the implementation readiness and developing security guidelines of new technologies and products prior to large-scale deployments (i.e. CheckPoint, Netscreen, F5, Blackberry, Spamassassin, VOIP, POS).
* Responsible for the development of policies, plans, strategies & procedures for the management of information security.
* Investigated potential threats, vulnerabilities, and security breaches and pursued associated disciplinary and legal matters.
* Developed a comprehensive security awareness and training program.
Resilience Corporation – Hangzhou, China (www.resilience.com)
- SENIOR INTEGRATION ENGINEER
2006 - 2007
* Prototyped & Investigated integration of security software products
* Architecture & implementation of software subsystems to operate in a High
ACCOR GROUP – Paris, France (www.accor.com)
- INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
2005 - 2006
Network & Infrastructure Security, Risk Assessment, Audit, Penetration Testing.
IONIS Group – Paris, France (www.ionis-group.com)
- ASSISTANT IT MANAGER
2001 - 2005
System, Network & Security Administration – more than 2000 computers, 5000 students.