- World Class Supply Chain champion at Saint-Gobain - APICS CSCP
2015 - maintenant
Currently working as a World Class Supply Chain Program manager in manufacturing industries (42bn€ Sales international activities, B2B, B2B2C). Focusing on:
- Supply Chain Strategy Definition to Field Implementation
- Supply Chain Performance Program & related projects
- International scope (5 continents) covering various supply chain types.
Vision and Sustainable Performance driven
- Results oriented combined with an equal respect for people
- Customer Satisfaction & Segmentation by Service, Innovation, Delivery Network Optimisation
- Top line improvement, Costs savings, Inventories optimisation, Logistics Services Revenues,
International Team Work
- Operational & functional project teams direct management experience
- Local stakeholders interaction: customers, suppliers, providers
- Multicultural & transverse environments with overseas assignments
- Collaborative & management process implementation: SI&OP….
- Contracts assessments and tools review: 3/4PL, Forecast, TMS, TSM, WMS
- Analytical & synthetic rigorous skills, coupled to Operational Field approach
People & Commitment / Vision & Results.
more than 20 years experience in operational, functional, international assignments in Industry / Manufacturing.
Expertise on: End to End Supply Chain, Operations, Manufacturing, Strategy, International Business development, Customer Orientation, Products & Services Quality.
Certified / Graduated
- Ecole Centrale Paris (ECP 1992), M.Sc. engineering,
- Sciences-Po Paris (IEP 1995), Master’s degree
- APICS CSCP BSCM
Specialties: Supply Chain, S&OP / IBP, ERP projects governance, Products & Services Quality, Manufacturing management, Strategy, Business Development, Transverse and multicultural teams empowerment & leadership, Continuous improvement methods, Working on an international scope including overseas assignments.
Siniat / Etex / Lafarge
- Supply Chain Performance Director Lafarge Gypsum Division - APICS CSCP BSCM
2008 - 2015
Supply Chain Performance Director in a process industry (1bn€ TO international division). Distribution Network Optimisation and Capacities allocations (15 plants in Europe).
Scope covering/covered: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Korea, China, Thailand, Indonesia, South Africa, USA, Australia.
- Customer Satisfaction, Delivery Network Optimisation
- Costs savings, Inventories optimisation, Logistics Services Revenues,
International Team Work
- Standardization Manager ERP
2007 - 2008
- Responsable qualité produits clients Europe du Nord
2005 - 2006
- Directeur Stratégie et Business Development Afrique du Sud
2002 - 2005
- Responsable Production Usine Carpentras
2001 - 2002
- Ingénieur Production Lafarge Plâtres UK
1999 - 2001
- Ingénieur Travaux Bouygues Bâtiment
1997 - 1999
- Contrôleur Gestion Bouygues Bâtiment
1995 - 1997