Services & industry expert
International (Russia, Romania, Europe - 5 years expatriation assignments) and France
Since 2011 Purchasing interim/transition management: Operational managers replacement, reorganization of Purchasing Departments, implementation of operational quick-wins.
1990-2010 Purchasing Departments: Creation, reorganization and centralization of Purchasing Department; Strategic negotiations; ERP and process implementation; transversal and European projects management (CSP); business development.
- Creation, centralization and reorganization of procurement department, real estate and general services
- Outsourcing and off-shoring accounting services, purchases "Req to Pay”, training and embalming
- In sourcing services (real estate).
- Logistics (Russia, Romania on transportation and customs clearance; upstream logistics cost and mix product between manufacturer and Distributor).
- Strategic contracts negotiations in France and Europe on indirect purchases categories.
- Procurement strategies definition and implementation (budget, action plan) and sourcing.
- Process review with SAP ERP, Basware, workflow approval, HRIS implementation.
- Business development and lobbying.
- Cross Europe project management.
- Purchasing best practices and know-how transfer.
- Training, team and Purchasing managers development.
Autonomous, flexible, results- and business- focused, able to manage multicultural transverse teams and projects and to lead change management.
Written and spoken languages : English, Russian, Serbo-Croatian,
Notions of Spanish and Hindi
Mes compétences :
Management opérationnel et de transition
Achats Sourcing et achats publics
Management de projet
Gestion de projets internationaux