- Over 10 years market/business intelligence experience in Europe and Asia directing the conception, analysis and execution of Global Marketing Research programs to provide management (SVP, VP, Directors, Managers) with accurate, timely and relevant business strategy conclusions and recommendations to support global Business, Marketing and R&D decisions.
- I have a proven track record of success in supporting the business decision-making process by producing insightful and value-added research to international organisations. This includes, but is not limited to, collecting, manipulating, and analysing data, determining effective global information-gathering processes to obtain and interpret pertinent consumer information, and optimising internal and external business relationships to obtain qualified business and market information.
- High degree of skill and experience in all aspects of business intelligence management (competition intelligence, primary and secondary market research, information management, business analysis)
- Well versed in both primary / secondary research tools applied to qualitative/ quantitative data as well as high levels of analytics including modelling, regression and correlations
- Proven ability to source, analyse and summarise research data, as well as provide concise insights and recommendations which are relevant and actionable to meet information needs of the business in order to drive growth
- Successful experience designing and executing research projects to identify consumer habits and practices, satisfaction levels, product concept development usage and awareness, purchase drivers, brandings and positioning through the management of focus groups and pan-European customer surveys
Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet