- Business Solution Expert
2016 - maintenant
In the Volvo Group IT unit, DVP services department, solution expert for the Validation & Verification area (CAE, Lab applications and environments - including HPC)
Team Leader of the support group for the area.
- Team Leader Java Service Design
2015 - 2016
In the IT Services department of the Volvo Group, in the Application Hosting Services department, team leader in charge of an international team of 12 people, working using agile methods around the development, improvement of Services around the Java area (System: Linux, Solaris ; Databases: Oracle, PostgreSQL ; Application Servers: WAS, JBoss, etc.)
- IT Infrastructure Architecture Manager
2013 - 2014
In charge of the architecture and service design for the Volvo Group PLM area
• GPU computing solution at Volvo
• HPC Public cloud computing proof of concept
• HPC clusters renewal (~2M EUR project)
• Remote Visualization for CAD & CAE
• Long term strategy and roadmap for the area
- Service Runtime Manager
2011 - 2013
Service Runtime Manager for the Product Development Product, Cost & Project Management portfolio.
Budget: 1M EUR on a yearly basis for Platform and Application Operation Management.
• Cost reductions: environment optimization, solutions phase out
• Multiplatform environments, including legacy systems such as IRIX
• Strategic applications for product and cost managements
• Operational Quality and budget follow up according to OLA and SLA
- Team Leader Application Production - Product Development
2010 - 2014
I am the leader of the group in charge of maintaining up and running Product Development (CAD, PLM, CAE - including High Performance Computing, TEST), Purchasing and Project Planning software and systems for customers mostly located in Lyon but also for other customers in the whole Volvo Group.
Volvo Information Technology (Business Unit of the Volvo Group) is part of Renault Trucks SAS in France.
- Application Production Engineer
2007 - 2010
Within Volvo IT (in the Global Infrastructure and Operation/Service Production/Application Production group), as Application Operation Engineer, I was responsible of data integrity, level 3 support, license management and systems/software availability and reliability) on the Product Development domain, mainly around CAE/HPC/CAD/PLM software and tools, mainly for users located in France and Europe.
I am also member of the group in charge of Dassault Systèmes Enovia (VPLM), Catia and PTC PDMLink applications for the Volvo Group.
- IT Consultant
2005 - 2006
As Computer sciences engineer, I was working for Renault Trucks/Volvo Information Technology in the Application Operation team.
I was in charge of the availability and the integrity of the CAE tools (on the shelf and in-house software, HPC grid computing infrastructure, IT environment, license management, level 3 support)
- UNIX and Linux administration
- HPC scheduler: GridEngine (form. SGE)
- Network administration
- Scripting (VBS, Shell…)
- Computer Networking Engineer
2004 - 2004
During my Internship, then as Employee, I was in charge of
- Network Administration
- System Administration (mainly Windows 2000 servers)
- Network security improvement (antivirus solutions, Active Directory, Networks tests)
Solystic is a Northrop Grumman group company.