- Manager Key Account – Technical Support
2016 - maintenant
Key Contact, technical support and follow-up of Key Account (Bouygues, Vinci, Eiffage,…).
Key Account Technical problems resolution and clarification.
Negotiate financial litigations.
Organize Service missions in France or in foreign countries for Key Accounts. One-Off assembly or trouble shooting fast missions with the support of very skilled technicians.
- Senior Manager Customers and Dealers Contact Center
2014 - 2016
* Manage 4 activities and 5 Managers: Technical Support, Spare Parts Support, Warranty Claims, New Projects.
* 3 Continents: Europe, China, India, USA.
* Manage about 30 people.
* Support our Dealers and Key Account for critical trouble shooting operations, spare parts sales, treatment of their warranty claims.
* Be an integral part of new projects and bring customer and after sales voice.
* Coach and Manage 5 managers and integrate LEAN Management concepts (and in priority: Visual Management, Problem Resolution, People Development).
* Be the link between Extern and Intern by informing about problems that occur at our customers and push for corrections.
- Director Global Quality System
2010 - 2014
Manitowoc Crane Group - Worldwide leader in crane manufacturer industry (12 production units in USA, Brazil, France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Slovakia, India, China)
* Develop, design and deploy a Quality System for supplier management across company including segmenting the supply base, assessing performance, driving continuous improvement, and managing collaborative initiatives.
* Develop Global Supplier Quality Guidelines
* Develop organizational plans for consistent supplier quality execution
* Coach, mentor, train, audit the global organization in the Area of Supplier Quality development. Coordinates and
communicates the supplier performance strategy and progress to the business units and executive leaders.
* Develop and manage a Global Supplier Quality Information Systems
*Develop a measurable Quality Management System consistent with our business and deploy through the organization. Assess the organization worldwide.
Manitowoc Crane Group
- Supplier Quality Assurance Manager
2005 - 2010
Manitowoc Crane Group EMEA - Worldwide leader in crane manufacturer industry (EMEA region, 7 production units : France, Italy, Portugal, Germany, Slovakia) - EMEA Supplier Quality Assurance Manager.
*Development and implementation of a SQA processes adapted to company business & culture within EMEA:
* Common evaluation of supplier performance (Quality, Competitiveness, Delivery performances)
*Common supplier homologation process (PPAP type, audits, change management…)
*Common supplier database
*Harmonization of SQA processes usage within EMEA, Asia Pacific region as well on the crane business
*Management of 2 SQA directly
*Dotted-line Management of all SQA located in all 7 EMEA plants
*Position dimension has changed since beginning. From former Potain SQA manager to EMEA SQA manager and the addition of resources
- Quality Engineer
2002 - 2005
BOSCH REXROTH DSI (France) - Design, production and sales of hydraulic components (pumps, joysticks, valves for equipment machine manufacturer – Caterpillar, Volvo, CNH) - Turnover : 72 Mio € -300 people in 09/2004 – 600.000 units sold.
*ISO/TS 16949 v02 automotive standard auditor : audit of quality system & processes, as well as involvment in plant certification. ISO/TS 16949 v02 certificate obtain on Oct 2004.
*Quality planing: involved in new product developments (APQP, FMEA, control plan, PPAP, product/process audit), in partnership with customers s well as suppliers.
*Customer quality contact : regular meeting by main customers (Caterpillar, Volvo, Manitou, Bobcat) in order to promote our quality level & to represent the company in case of issues with these customers.
*Management of solving problem working groups : (8D, PDCA, fish bone, 5 why’s…), follow-up of corrective & preventive actions intenally or by or suppliers.
*Management of 1 quality engineer.
- Design department manager
1997 - 2002
*Management of gear pump design department team: 2 engineers.
*APQP project manager : design & industrialization of new products or customized for customers, according to APQP standard (QS9000 & ISO/TS 16949) - 30 projects / y.
*Manager of « cost saving » team (purchasing, design, production) : 250K€ savings in 2000, 305K€ in 2001.
*Technical support to sales team : analyze & define of customer specification, project costs analysis. New markets +10% of quantity increasing since 1997.
*Technical support to purchasing team : research & homologation of new suppliers, Make or buy analysis, value analysis.
- Project manager
1996 - 1997
Design & Manufacturing of hydraulics systems (France)
Design, production, sales of hydraulic systems - Turnover : 4.3 Mio € - 20 people.
Sales amount : 61 K€/months
*Design, quotation and sales of hydraulic systems.
*Customer quotation preparation, request for quotation to suppliers & finaly négociation with final customers.