Experte en qualité, hygiène sécurité environnement, sécurité des systèmes d'information
Ambitieuse, déterminée et polyvalente.
Mes compétences :
Norme ISO 27001
Norme ISO 9001
Norme ISO 14001
2012 - maintenantQHSE
- Quality and Regulatory Compliance Manager
2010 - 2012Ensuring compliance with the Good Distribution Practices, the national and
international regulations for the storage, transport, and import of medicines:
• Planning, preparation and monitoring of the process of instalment and
documentation of a quality system
• Responsibility for the effective execution of the QMS
• Inducing measures to improve and maintain quality standards
• Preparation, monitoring and control of internal and external documents
• Preparation, initiating and controlling quality audits
• Preparation and support of client audits
• Preparation of the Management Review
• Monitoring and analysis of the yearly customer survey
• Preparation and analysis of the yearly supplier and carrier evaluation
• Preparation and analysis of the monthly performance statistics
• Regular Quality Inspections, especially with regard to the compliance with
• In charge of the correct communication with customers in case of quality failures
• Responsible for implementation of the group's Quality manual
• Controls preventive and corrective actions to guarantee a continuous quality
• Reports the development of the quality system to the Site Management
• Ensure compliance to the MHRA and other regulatory agencies as required by
• Act as liaison between government regulatory agencies
- COMPLIANCE ASSISTANT
2008 - 2008Responsible for the preparation, implementation and maintenance of the Company QAHSE systems in compliance with ISO 9001:2000, ISO 14001:2004 and OHSAS 18001:2007.
• Redrafting QHSE Management System including the Operating and Technical Procedure Manuals in line with the requirements of the international QHSE standards and the operating policy using an integrated management system approach.
• Researching legal and other applicable regulations and ensuring that Company systems are in compliance.
• Preparation of Companywide QHSE awareness training material
• Planning, coordinating and undertaking QHSE training for all company employees
• The management and implementation of the QHSE internal auditing program.
• Advising corporate management and projects regarding continual improvement opportunities and of activities to ensure ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001 compliance
• QHSE Management Review Reports
- QHSE MANAGER
2008 - 2010• Promote quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization
• Develop, implement, communicate and maintain a quality plan to bring the Company’s Quality Systems and Procedures into compliance with Quality System Requirements.
• Formulate and manage the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and systems pertaining to QA and QC.
• Establish quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff; clearly define quality methods for staff to apply. Ensure tests and procedures are understood, carried out, evaluated and that services modifications are investigated if necessary. Includes persuading reluctant staff to change their way of working to incorporate quality methods.
• Manage and maintain the Company’s Quality Inspection and service
• Liaison with customers and subcontractors to ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with customers’ specifications.
• Maintain awareness of the business goals and company profitability
• Effectively interact with departmental teams to resolve quality problems,
• Assess the service specifications of the Company, its suppliers, and compare with the customer requirements.
• Work with Purchasing Staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers.
• Ensure compliance with national and international standards and legislation.
• Establish and maintain controls and documentation procedures.
• Establish standards of service for customers
• Monitor performance by gathering relevant data and producing statistical reports.
• Establishing Quality Assurance compliance objectives and ensuring targets are achieved.
• Identify training needs and delivery training.
• Drive Continuous Improvement and maintain a positive attitude.
- ENSEIGNANTE DE PHYSIQUE
2005 - 2007Duties include: teachings physics for audiovisuals technicians (StudioM) and for international College (Ombrosa), and managing students and their professional projects