I prepared my first ecommerce study as part of my bachelor back in… 1998. Oh wait, Internet at that time? Yes, somehow. And I will always remember the skeptical eye of the jury member when I said ecommerce would become the future of consumption…
A few years later, after some first ecommerce experience (in the automotive industry), I definitely knew I fit it. And decided to join Nexway. One of the best decisions in my life.
In 11 years, I had the chance to be an online business advisor for around 100 customers around the world.
100 different business cases and scenarios among software and videogames players (publishers and merchants).
My specialty is to provide my customers with answers on a few simple questions:
- How can I grow my online sales?
- How much money shall I invest, on which levers, for which results?
- How to acquire new users? How to convert, upsell, cross-sell, retain my customers (=how to maximize my Customers lifetime and life value)?
- I want to tackle these markets, can you define my strategy?
- Omni-channel, multi-device… you need to help me there!
Internally I spend my energy to protect and upsell our portfolio. Trying to find the keys of growth and revenue maximization in a highly competitive context.
When I disconnect and come back to life, I am a happy dad of 3. I love to listen to music (in another life I used to play loud guitar but that was before...), go for a bike run or a ski session, gardening or be into photography.
Mes compétences :
Strategic Planning and Business Development
P and L management
Internet marketing manager
Webdesign e commerce
Monétisation d'audience et ROI
Conversion et optimisation