Mes compétences :
- Implementation Project Manager
2011 - maintenantProject Management in relation to software implementation (specialized in Internal audit and Risk Analysis):
- Client primary contact and needs analysis
- Software configuration and override tests
- Reports databanding and live tests
- Training sessions management
- Implementation technical support
Ernst & Young Associés
- Intern GFAS
Courbevoie2008 - 2008Internship within the Global Financial Advisory Services - 6 months Financial reporting assistant, year-end closing and preparation of annual publications.
• Part of the accounts consolidation and financial publication of consolidated reports.
• Clients panel: subsidiaries of foreign real estate companies (Qatars companies, made of 10 to 15 French entities, with annual average turnover of 8 M€)
Ernst & Young
Courbevoie2008 - 2011• In charge of organization mission of account certification, process and internal control analysis, consolidated accounts auditing, in financial and social crisis timing.
• Reporting to E&Y partner and clients’ Administrative and Financial Director, operations controller and chief accounting, respecting legal and statutory delays.
• Management of teams.
• Clients panel: French companies or subsidiaries of foreign companies, annual turnover from 50 K€ to 100 000 K€. Among my 15 clients: Playmobil, Hero France, Montblanc, BIG and SPI of Group Lucien Barrière, Alfa Laval,…
Accor North America
- Operations analyst intern
Paris2006 - 2007Internship for the hotel chain Red Roof Inn of Accor North America in operations analysis and control management
• Assistant in the head division of operations program and analysis.
• Operational control of brand activity and in charge of the Quarterly Renovation Reporting due to the Board of Direction
• Major part of the internal descending communication and leader in project management and team work : 3rd party website update, Copiers replacement, Formula 1 roll out, Energy contest