Experienced IT project manager, Senior business analyst, team leader in international environment.
Mes compétences :
Gestion de projet
Management de projet
- Responsable IT (DG Commerce, secteur anti-dumping)
Bruxelles2013 - maintenantResponsable etudes et développements, gestion du budget, management de projets, team leader (9 personnes)
Sogecap Allemagne - Societe Generale Insurances Germany
- Business Analyst & IT project coordinator
2011 - 2013Coordination of all IT projects of the German branch.
- Writing of business requirements/user needs
- Follow-up of IT projects with the headquarters (in Paris)
- User acceptance of new versions of IT applications
- Training of users (8 people)
- Ensuring compliancy of IT systems with Personal Data protection regulations and Solvency II directive
- Update of the Business Continuity Plan of the entity
- Analysis for the implementation of a Document Management System
Technical environment: Web-Client (Java J2EE), Oracle, MS-Access
- ICT Consultant
2009 - 2011Analysis and consulting in Internet strategy for freelances and small businesses (domain name, hosting, communication strategy) in cooperation with other consultants.
- Design of websites (mainly based on Opensource CMS technologies)
- Writing and translation of online contents
- Search engine optimization
- Monitoring of eMarketing campaigns
- Consultant Business Analyst
Paris2007 - 2009Business Analyst on risk management processes and applications for a bank.
Web-based risk monitoring applications for internal users (front-office, back office) in Paris and abroad.
Main tasks :
- Analysis of customers’ requirements and writing of functional specifications (in English)
- Follow up of developments (done in France and in India)
- Testing, release validation
Société Générale investment banking
- Project Manager & International coordinator
2003 - 2007Project manager and Business Analyst for the upgrade of risk management processes and applications.
Management of two projects for a new calculation method for credit risk on financial products and adaptation of processes for Basel II requirements.
International coordinator for America and Asia branches to inform local branches on on-going projects and issues on risk management.
Main tasks :
- Management of project team (5 to 7 people), reporting and communication to stakeholders
- Writing of functional specifications
- Design of the information system requirements
- Follow-up of IT developments and testings
- Training of users
- IT Project Manager & Team Leader
PARIS1998 - 2003Project manager of a new internet website (online banking) for corporate and small companies.
Project manager for the upgrade of interbanking clearing applications and document archiving system for retail banking transactions.
Main tasks :
- Project management, coordination and communication with business analysts and production center
- Team leader (6 programmers)
- Analysis, technical specification
- Recruitment of new staff members
- Liaising with other bank project managers on the French interbanking clearing network
Technical environment: Java J2EE, Weblogic application server, Oracle Database, COBOL, C
- Computer programmer
PARIS1996 - 1998Programming and testing, on interbanking clearing applications.
Technical environment: COBOL, C